Surreal.

29 Comments
Wongy did you know some of the pets dali had
archer1204

Wongy did you know some of the pets dali had

Please enlighten me
Dali's sexual habits are well-documented and suggest that fathering a child is unlikely.
So long as they make her pay for the exhumation. If she is wrong she has wasted public money and is she is right she will be loaded.
Rubisco

Dali's sexual habits are well-documented and suggest that fathering a … Dali's sexual habits are well-documented and suggest that fathering a child is unlikely.

It says so in the link
however if I know these continental types at all
https://www.birchbox.com/images/uploads/5_twistagain.gif
psychobitchfromhell

So long as they make her pay for the exhumation. If she is wrong she has … So long as they make her pay for the exhumation. If she is wrong she has wasted public money and is she is right she will be loaded.

Well that sounds very sensible and not at all surreal
https://media.giphy.com/media/TApsPbbQdOx68/giphy.gif
Wongy110

Well that sounds very sensible and not at all surreal

That picture could give you a migraine or induce an epileptic fit
Spiralising nipples, will it catch on???
psychobitchfromhell

That picture could give you a migraine or induce an epileptic fit

it was one of the 'calmer' ones I could find not sure how that sort of thing equities to surreal tbh

psychobitchfromhell

well we live in hope
Wongy110

it was one of the 'calmer' ones I could find not sure how that sort of … it was one of the 'calmer' ones I could find not sure how that sort of thing equities to surreal tbh well we live in hope

I'm applying for the patent just in case
psychobitchfromhell

I'm applying for the patent just in case

It will be like monopoly all over again
psychobitchfromhell14 m ago

Already has in Hartlepool
You do know that in some way the British taxpayer will be footing the bill for this! #Brexit
Graham1979

You do know that in some way the British taxpayer will be footing the … You do know that in some way the British taxpayer will be footing the bill for this! #Brexit

http://www.fubiz.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/surrealcreaturesgifs1.gif
psychobitchfromhell

So long as they make her pay for the exhumation. If she is wrong she has … So long as they make her pay for the exhumation. If she is wrong she has wasted public money and is she is right she will be loaded.

nonsense, she would have already put forward sufficient evidence to show a likely outcome, exhumations aren't ordered on the basis that some mad woman just rocks up at the court and pays 30 quid
Edited by: "eset12345" 27th Jun 2017
eset12345

nonsense, she would have already put forward sufficient evidence to show … nonsense, she would have already put forward sufficient evidence to show a likely outcome, exhumations aren't ordered on the basis that some mad woman just rocks up at the court and pays 30 quid

Have you read the article? They have already done two DNA tests. One was inconclusive and the other negative.
Leave the man to rest.. if he was poor it would be irrelevant
psychobitchfromhell

Have you read the article? They have already done two DNA tests. One was … Have you read the article? They have already done two DNA tests. One was inconclusive and the other negative.

and yet the court granted the exhumation order. funny that.
eset12345

and yet the court granted the exhumation order. funny that.

Time will tell. No mention of any evidence to support her claims though.
psychobitchfromhell

Time will tell. No mention of any evidence to support her claims though.

well, for an exhumation to be granted there has to be a compelling reason to do so, they aren't just granted in a whim
eset1234527th Jun

well, for an exhumation to be granted there has to be a compelling reason …well, for an exhumation to be granted there has to be a compelling reason to do so, they aren't just granted in a whim

Turns out she isn't his daughter. Thought she was as mad as a box of frogs.
bbc.co.uk/new…146
Waste of public money !
psychobitchfromhell8 m ago

Turns out she isn't his daughter. Thought she was as mad as a box of …Turns out she isn't his daughter. Thought she was as mad as a box of frogs. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41180146Waste of public money !

'she was as mad as a box of frogs'
sounds like a chip off the old block to me
'told from an early age she was the painter's daughter'
lawyers gotta earn a crust as well you know (wink)
Wongy1109 m ago

'she was as mad as a box of frogs'sounds like a chip off the old block to …'she was as mad as a box of frogs'sounds like a chip off the old block to me'told from an early age she was the painter's daughter'lawyers gotta earn a crust as well you know (wink)

You have a point there. Maybe that is why they ordered the exhumation
psychobitchfromhell52 m ago

Turns out she isn't his daughter. Thought she was as mad as a box of …Turns out she isn't his daughter. Thought she was as mad as a box of frogs. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41180146Waste of public money !

It did seem a strange tale but she must have had some credibility as you can't just dig up any old Tom, Dick or Harry whenever you feel like it.

Or perhaps you can.
Andy@XCite8 m ago

It did seem a strange tale but she must have had some credibility as you …It did seem a strange tale but she must have had some credibility as you can't just dig up any old Tom, Dick or Harry whenever you feel like it.Or perhaps you can.

Indeed maybe you can....
you can also wait forever for an intelligent comment then two come along

31910073-vKs0z.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 6th Sep 2017
Wongy1103 m ago

Indeed maybe you can....you can also wait forever for an intelligent …Indeed maybe you can....you can also wait forever for an intelligent comment then two come along [Image]

Surreal.
The best part is she's a tarot card reader
psychobitchfromhell15 h, 39 m ago

regardless, there would have had to have been sufficient evidence to show that she could possibly be the daughter for the exhumation to have been granted.

you can't just walk in to court and say you want to go and dig up any old body and have the order granted.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants