Groups

Surround Sound

I need a surround sound system for my bedroom , not wanting to blow the doors off but needs to be good quality, only got £60 ish to spend, idealy 2 tallboy speakers and 2 others

thanks in advance

10 Comments

For good quality, i would say it would be better to increase your budget

Original Poster

sorry reli cant only 13 :P gd old pocket money

your only asking for 4 speaker, most surround sound systems are 5.1

DomWall;4780886

sorry reli cant only 13 :P gd old pocket money

Ok, i have found some for your budget then
    the cheapest option i found is £19.56 for ]this 5.1 system
    and for the best quality for your money, ]Possibly this one for £59.99, although it's from an Amazon merchant

I take it rather than spending hundreds on a pro system you are after a recommendation on one of those 5.1 basic systems you used to get like the Acoustic Solutions ones from Argos.

I would check to see what output your DVD player has for surround. You need to know if your surround needs to take optical or coaxial.

Original Poster

ok, thanks everyone

have a 5.1 surround home system 1000 watts connect to tv/ipod/dvd/pc/mp3/ brand new in box.
    unwanted gift , willing to accept £60.00 for them let me know as soon as possible if you are interested

DIGESTIVES;4829862

have a 5.1 surround home system 1000 watts connect to tv/ipod/dvd/pc/mp3/ … have a 5.1 surround home system 1000 watts connect to tv/ipod/dvd/pc/mp3/ brand new in box.unwanted gift , willing to accept ‚£60.00 for them let me know as soon as possible if you are interested

What make and model is it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921
      4. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1116

See more discussions