Groups
    EXPIRED

surround sound and other gadget set-up...

Hi i have a samsung 32r88bdx lcd hdtv and have recently bought the samsung z310 surround sound deal that was on here a week or 2 ago. im after some help with the cable/wires set-up, heres what i have:

samsung tv
    sky+ box
    samsung surround sound contolled by/with the samsung dvd player
    xbox 360 premium (non hdmi)
    nintendo wii

in addition to the wires that came with all the above products i have also purchased an hdmi cable and an optical splitter box with 4 optical cables.

can any of you technologically advanced people help me with the set-up, as the instruction booklet for the surround sound is good for the other trivia, but shocking for the actual set-up with other gadgets.
    thankyou in advance
    franco

5 Comments

Original Poster

im off to bed now, but will answer any questions tomo, thanks

Banned

try ]avforums.co.uk its the best place to go for all tech help IMHO to be honest mate as you can ask people who have the exact same setup

Original Poster

ok cheers ODB

One point to note - does the samsung z310 have more than one optical input ?, You may have a problem connecting the sky plus box up to an optical splitter as the signal is always on and will cause interference with the other devices. Best to have it on its own optical port

Original Poster

will bear in mind mate thanks for the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767132
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1835
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047071
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?33

See more discussions