Groups

Surround Sound help.... Best cable hiding thing?

So im gona get a 5.1 home cinema and i am planning to mount the speakers in each corner of the room. Whats the best way to hide the cables?

8 Comments

Easiest way.. Just run em up the wall in some small D trunking...

Hardest way but cant see the wires... Put them thru the walls, but would be a rate **** to do!

Could be an easier way but im just thinking of my sparkin ways.. same principles haha

Original Poster

Defo wont be able to do the wall way lol.

haha not worth it for speaker wire anyway tbh haah

http://****.co.uk/D-L…a6c

Thats your best bet.. something smaller than that going up.. Then just run the cable along the corners of the ceiling.. just depends on how fussed you are on seeing cable

My speakers are on stands, so carpet lifted and tucked the cables along the skirting and then just come up to the stands at the edge of the room.

get wirless speakers

dean3988

Easiest way.. Just run em up the wall in some small D trunking... … Easiest way.. Just run em up the wall in some small D trunking... Hardest way but cant see the wires... Put them thru the walls, but would be a rate **** to do!Could be an easier way but im just thinking of my sparkin ways.. same principles haha

i did this n wallpapered over it dont look to bad i got it on my feature wall

jamstaruk1972

get wirless speakers

No don't. They're rubbish.

If you have plastered walls you can get a stanley knife and score into the plaster just enough so they buried then polyfill over.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      3. word survey912
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions