Groups
    EXPIRED

Surround sound speaker deals

Hi, i'm looking for a 5.1 set, but without a dvd player connected. We had one before which just connected to the back of the tv.

Wireless must use alot of batteries for each speaker? I'm not really bothered if they have wires a sthey can easily be concealed with our living room arrangement.

Budget of £200. Ta muchly

3 Comments

hi i bought a great speaker system made by ministry of sound .its all silver and the 4 corner speakers are built into there own stands.it cost £99.99 from matalan. the model number is MOSDV053
    ecx.images-amazon.com/ima…jpg

Original Poster

Looks ideal but called the local store and they don't have any in stock, nor have they ever had any (according to the girl chewing gum). They don't do online orders either, boo hoo. Thanks anyway.

I Bought Mine 2 Weeks Ago.you May Find That They Only Do Electrical Goods In A Number Of Stores.i Bought Mine In Middlesbrough Store.might Be Worth Ringing A Few More Near You To Check.i Have Ine Conected Too Tv And Ps3 Its Awesome Playing Dvd`s And Games And Blu-rays.infact Can Be Scary With The Right Films Lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions