Found 16th Apr 2009
Aby 1 recomend any good ones that pay cash/vouchers?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

There was quite a good thread about this a few weeks ago here....
hotukdeals.com/ite…ber-

I use toluna, lightspeed and valued opinions and have had payouts from all of them.
I like lightspeed the best as you can get your points paid into paypal

Original Poster

hunter82;4945100

I use toluna, lightspeed and valued opinions and have had payouts from … I use toluna, lightspeed and valued opinions and have had payouts from all of them.I like lightspeed the best as you can get your points paid into paypal

whats the link?

Banned

shosie;4945156

whats the link?

google it dude.. they gave you the name already

Banned

hunter82;4945221

http://uk.toluna.com/Default.aspxhttp://www.valuedopinions.co.uk/http://uk.lightspeedpanel.com/index.html

they are just being lazy now! but good on you for posting the links anyway :thumbsup:

imranmaz;4945242

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lightspeed+surveys

lol that did make me giggle

imranmaz;4945248

they are just being lazy now! but good on you for posting the links … they are just being lazy now! but good on you for posting the links anyway :thumbsup:

very lazy lol but then again im v bored...

im with one called pinecone they pay £3 a time

SABJ;4945297

how lazy of you not to leave a link :w00t:

hunter82;4945316

how lazy of you not to leave a link :w00t:

haha i would if i had one :thumbsup:

SABJ;4945297

They pay £4 a time and they're invite only.....

But as previously mentioned, this thread should give you some pointers:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ber

:thumbsup:

grex9101;4945334

They pay £4 a time and they're invite only.....But as previously … They pay £4 a time and they're invite only.....But as previously mentioned, this thread should give you some pointers:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/363882/what-survey-sites-are-you-a-member:thumbsup:

i get £3 a time in a booklet form and i know its referals they emailed me last week to refer my friends i have been saving my £3 booklets up for a while and got about £30 :thumbsup:

SABJ;4945352

i get £3 a time in a booklet form and i know its referals they emailed me … i get £3 a time in a booklet form and i know its referals they emailed me last week to refer my friends i have been saving my £3 booklets up for a while and got about £30 :thumbsup:

I dont suppose you could refer me? Ive been trying to join these for ages

any one a member of consumerpulse here ?

hunter82;4945382

I dont suppose you could refer me? Ive been trying to join these for ages

sorry only allowed to forward to people who i know as the link is linked to my account i wish i could

SABJ;4945352

i get £3 a time in a booklet form and i know its referals they emailed me … i get £3 a time in a booklet form and i know its referals they emailed me last week to refer my friends i have been saving my £3 booklets up for a while and got about £30 :thumbsup:

If it's Luncheon vouchers, it's £4.

Trust me.

grex9101;4945515

If it's Luncheon vouchers, it's £4.Trust me.

trust you ?? what do you mean i get £3 a time in lunchon vouchers i have a link here for you to get friends to join and when u click it also says get paid £3 a time not sure why you say £4 maybe you do different ones to me

http://i42.tinypic.com/28tkhs4.jpg

so do you get more if you get it into paypal ?

SABJ;4945548

trust you ?? what do you mean i get £3 a time in lunchon vouchers i have … trust you ?? what do you mean i get £3 a time in lunchon vouchers i have a link here for you to get friends to join and when u click it also says get paid £3 a time not sure why you say £4 maybe you do different ones to me

My apologies, they've changed their payouts to £3 for newer members.

Seems you're getting paid £3 for the same surveys I'm getting £4 for.

Nevermind, eh :-D

grex9101;4945605

My apologies, they've changed their payouts to £3 for newer members.Seems … My apologies, they've changed their payouts to £3 for newer members.Seems you're getting paid £3 for the same surveys I'm getting £4 for.Nevermind, eh :-D

i was just going to ask if this could be the case cos i looked into the paypal option and it doesnt mention more money, ive only been with them about 5mths so thats probably it !! darn £1 a time makes a bit of a difference but i supose if people are still willing to do it for less it saves them money

SABJ;4945634

i was just going to ask if this could be the case cos i looked into the … i was just going to ask if this could be the case cos i looked into the paypal option and it doesnt mention more money, ive only been with them about 5mths so thats probably it !! darn £1 a time makes a bit of a difference but i supose if people are still willing to do it for less it saves them money

A bit of googling there reveals they used to pay out £5 a time.....

ho hum :-D

grex9101;4945649

A bit of googling there reveals they used to pay out £5 a time.....ho hum … A bit of googling there reveals they used to pay out £5 a time.....ho hum :-D

thts great tht wish i was on that lol thought i was cool here with my 11 booklets of £3 haha i supose they will keep dropping it as much as they can, since you have been with them a while would you know the email i got off them says its for me to refer people using the link can i give this to people on here or would i get in trouble so far ive only passed it onto my friend wasnt sure if i would be allowed to pass it around

SABJ;4945694

thts great tht wish i was on that lol thought i was cool here with my 11 … thts great tht wish i was on that lol thought i was cool here with my 11 booklets of £3 haha i supose they will keep dropping it as much as they can, since you have been with them a while would you know the email i got off them says its for me to refer people using the link can i give this to people on here or would i get in trouble so far ive only passed it onto my friend wasnt sure if i would be allowed to pass it around

Pinecone are REALLY funny about who you refer. If it transpires you've invite people from a forum, you could end up banned also. It used to say this in their ts&cs, although I don't get referral invites anymore as obviously they would then have to reveal they've lowered their payments. (which was quite a surprise to me)

grex9101;4945741

Pinecone are REALLY funny about who you refer. If it transpires you've … Pinecone are REALLY funny about who you refer. If it transpires you've invite people from a forum, you could end up banned also. It used to say this in their ts&cs, although I don't get referral invites anymore as obviously they would then have to reveal they've lowered their payments. (which was quite a surprise to me)

ok thanks for that repped, think ill keep the code to myself then dont wana get banned saving my vouchers for towards my big xmas shop :thumbsup:

Original Poster

grex9101;4945605

My apologies, they've changed their payouts to £3 for newer members.Seems … My apologies, they've changed their payouts to £3 for newer members.Seems you're getting paid £3 for the same surveys I'm getting £4 for.Nevermind, eh :-D

so how do i get an invite to this site then

shosie;4945820

so how do i get an invite to this site then

Do you not read threads? :roll:

SABJ;4945446

sorry only allowed to forward to people who i know as the link is linked … sorry only allowed to forward to people who i know as the link is linked to my account i wish i could

No probs huni wouldnt want you getting into trouble for it
I think I'll mail them see if they will take me on when next 'recruiting'
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions