survey sites for vouchers

9 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2016
I had an account with the survey site . Once i'd got the bonus points for reaching a goal i cleared history and website history cookies and opened another account to get the bonus again. I got another bonus finished and half hour later both accounts had been deactivated. How could they have found out ?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Banned

Tracked you via your IP address probably

your matching credentials?

Very easily with a tiny bit of know how

Original Poster

I had used a different address and name and thought by deleting cookies id be OK. I have since tried using a vpn but the site doesnt work when its on. Is there something else i can do to keep my ID a secret?

Because they're tracking you via your IP address

it must be a hefty voucher to go to all this trouble oO
try doing it on your mobile phone (with your WiFi turned off) as you will have a different IP then

Would it not be easer to just try more than one survey site instead?

moneysavingexpert.com/fam…eys

Check the T&C's as well as what you are trying to accomplish may be consider fraud by the company running the surveys, albeit petty fraud. Possibly why both accounts have been deactivated.

Original Poster

I know its wrong but figured if they want to give bonus for new accounts then im going to take advantage of it.
Thanks for your input, i didnt know the iphone would have different ip address.

bigworlds

I know its wrong but figured if they want to give bonus for new accounts … I know its wrong but figured if they want to give bonus for new accounts then im going to take advantage of it.

Of course. Sorry if I sounded a bit sanctimonious, I wasn't actually thinking what you are trying to do is wrong, just thought I’d point this out nevertheless.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox Newbie34
    2. private number44
    3. Whey protien615
    4. Driving anxiety.1416

See more discussions