1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Dispicable

Both .

I'd tap it.

Original Poster

If you can't do the time (even if its eternity) don't do the crime!

Harsh laws but they were there before she popped crack up her crack, so why should a child have to be brought into this mess?

Original Poster

harlzter;5382380

I'd tap it.

I would too if I was serving 8 - 10 :oops:

Banned

harlzter;5382380

I'd tap it.

I doubt it.

Banned

has she got big norks

Original Poster

dog_cop;5382468

has she got big norks

She will in time.

Milky milky.

:thinking: set fire to the witch!!

Original Poster

Mr Weasle;5382522

:thinking: set fire to the witch!!

Her eternal soul is already burning in the fires of hell . . .

FilthAndFurry;5382399

I doubt it.

hey troll hows it going?

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5382664

Erm she was told by Laos to say she got pregnant voluntarily, and was … Erm she was told by Laos to say she got pregnant voluntarily, and was 100% NOT RAPED, to speed her trial up or they would delay it until after the birth thus making her vunerable to the death penalty. Laos were very aware at how bad it looked she may have been raped in a prison not known for it's human rights. This has been well reported and confirmed by the home office if the reports were true. Just to balance it a bit,.............Glad to see people see a snippit and judge, nothing like condeming someone when you have obviously missed bits along the way :roll:

Orobator's mother recently said her daughter had not been raped by prison … Orobator's mother recently said her daughter had not been raped by prison officials or fellow prisoners, as some media had reported.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5382747

Hello?They were told to say that! Like I said, Laos asked her to say she … Hello?They were told to say that! Like I said, Laos asked her to say she was not raped or they would delay the trial, read my post again!

I read your post, hence the quote from the article I linked.

And the waters are muddy agreed, however the report I posted comment on is the most up to date, which includes the quote I posted.

You don't know the facts either and are speculating from other media reports

My OP is theoretical more than critical, I haven't stated that I believe she has done this to escape, however I wanted to gauge opinion on if she had done this to escape punishment, is it survival instinct or a desperate act :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017

See more discussions