Found 25th Jul 2014
Anyone else seen this game on Kickstarter?
Looks like it has a lot of potential to be a really good game,only £6 for it but will be about a year until you get it.
I'm in for £6 at the minute but might upgrade to get the Alpha copy at £14.
Plenty of time to change my pledge and it's well over target now and still rising.
kickstarter.com/pro…hts

1. Misc
  2. Survival
5 Comments

Looks good, a lot of games are going down this root! I don't know if that's because there easier to create, my personal opinion as a semi-professional game developer would be that they are! But really needs to have a unique features to detract all the people who are playing Day Z! Until people can see what that game is missing as a survival zombie post apocalyptic game, nobody will go to a different game.

Original Poster

I get put off Dayz just from how reviewers on Steam have said that you get no chance to get a feel for the game before some experienced player just runs up and kills you or knocks you unconscious and takes your clothes/stuff.
Some have also said it's less about zombies and a much higher chance of getting offed by another player.
Just puts me off getting it,whenever it comes under a fiver or something I might get it though.

Original Poster

I still think someone needs to make a city builder/zombie survival game which is more like Anno,Settlers,Banished etc that kind of game,like Project Zomboid but more polished.

Original Poster

Anyone else?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!33
    2. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient22
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?1820
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...33

See more discussions