Banned 38 replies
Found 25th Oct 2009
Whats first thing you notice?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
37 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh210/CUBOARD01/SusanBoyle_1__682_914103a.jpg

Sloth/Mod

http://levelselect.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/The-Krankies-001.jpg

"pop"

LOL, Although it was the second thing I noticed, my first was the thought that the scarf (round her neck) doesn't match the red coat.....

Original Poster Banned

awoodhall2003;6686812

"pop"

winner :w00t:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll55/ants97/3PkunNp4L5oRs6Fvc-YEEA89078.jpg

Haha :w00t:

Theres pictures of her in the crowd with the same bit burst, clatty cow, look at her, bet she doesn't know any players names.

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;6686851

Theres pictures of her in the crowd with the same bit burst, clatty cow, … Theres pictures of her in the crowd with the same bit burst, clatty cow, look at her, bet she doesn't know any players names.

ahahahaha

AshleyRFC;6686851

Theres pictures of her in the crowd with the same bit burst, clatty cow, … Theres pictures of her in the crowd with the same bit burst, clatty cow, look at her, bet she doesn't know any players names.

"and this is cricket? yes?"

AshleyRFC;6686851

you,ll be lucky if she even knows where she is! :w00t:

SOOOOOOOBO...........SOOOOOOOOOBO......!!!

:lol:

You lads would still do her, lol!

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6687480

thought you were ahead of her in the que for some of the hukds finest:thumbsup:

hncb0809;6687539

thought you were ahead of her in the que for some of the hukds … thought you were ahead of her in the que for some of the hukds finest:thumbsup:

Im too sexy for some of the horrors on here.... :thumbsup: the good lookers though, well thats another story :-D

Banned

AshleyRFC;6686851

Theres pictures of her in the crowd with the same bit burst, clatty cow, … Theres pictures of her in the crowd with the same bit burst, clatty cow, look at her,[COLOR="Red"] bet she doesn't know any players names[/COLOR].

do any of their fans know either:-D

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6687480

well i cant speak for the others but i would, its worth a punt

daz1981;6687700

well i cant speak for the others but i would, its worth a punt

Shes got more hairs on her chin, than she has on her lady garden.

gerrin hoops - top a the league

rugger-tyke;6687855

+1 what he said.

Original Poster Banned

mcnally32;6687983

+1 what he said.

rugger-tyke;6687855

bjk :thumbsup:

Banned

hncb0809;6686790

oh look
wee aiden mcgeady has been at the pies!

StevenA2000_uk;6687452

SOOOOOOOBO...........SOOOOOOOOOBO......!!! :lol:

:lol:

daz1981;6687683

Errrrrmmm I do ;-)

Banned

rugger-tyke;6687855

"gerrin" must be gaelic or maybe he just went to the wrong school!!!:whistling:

Banned

daz1981;6687683

would,nt bother learning either ,they are all gonna get pumped according to their manager....;)

Original Poster Banned

RFC;6688153

"gerrin" must be gaelic or maybe he just went to the wrong … "gerrin" must be gaelic or maybe he just went to the wrong school!!!:whistling:

irish gaelic mind

Banned

RFC;6688181

would,nt bother learning either ,they are all gonna get pumped according … would,nt bother learning either ,they are all gonna get pumped according to their manager....;)

their all gonna get pumped? is that what the scotish do at halftime:whistling:

Banned

munnski;6688151

Errrrrmmm I do ;-)

i wasnt talking to you, you know when i go for a wee wee when i unzip i wait for you to pop out cos you is everywhere:-D

The only mention of boyle I want to hear involves.

http://www.tmcentertainment.co.uk/images/speaker-index/SpeakOutFrankieBoyle.jpg

RFC;6688153

"gerrin" must be gaelic or maybe he just went to the wrong … "gerrin" must be gaelic or maybe he just went to the wrong school!!!:whistling:

aye glaswegians, or more potently gers are known for being immaculate in speaking the 'queens' english. should though shouldnyae ? :whistling:

i didn't notice her trouser thingie.. i was too busy looking at her chin..lol.

She looks like a wee boy, just their type.

Banned

Scottish football is embarrassing enough at the moment without big SUBO popping up

Paddy Charlie;6694892

Scottish football is embarrassing enough at the moment without big SUBO … Scottish football is embarrassing enough at the moment without big SUBO popping up

At first I thought it was Celtic unveiling their new striker.
Then I thought it was Jimmy Cranky.
Then I thought it was just some ugly wee guy doing the half time lotto. :thumbsup:

Banned

Johniemac;6705547

At first I thought it was Celtic unveiling their new striker.Then I … At first I thought it was Celtic unveiling their new striker.Then I thought it was Jimmy Cranky.Then I thought it was just some ugly wee guy doing the half time lotto. :thumbsup:

its actually aiden mcgeady without his make up!:-D

Banned

daz1981;6688809

their all gonna get pumped? is that what the scotish do at … their all gonna get pumped? is that what the scotish do at halftime:whistling:

its maybe what a hash head junkie like you might do:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git46
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927404
    3. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1718
    4. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers11

See more discussions