Susan Boyle to Quit Britain Got Talent

31 replies
Found 28th May 2009
I SAY GOOD WHO AGREES I WISH SHE WOULD QUIT SHES UP HER OWN xxxx NOW

COME ON STAVROS FLATLEY TO WIN

30 Comments

she has quit or is threatening to do so?

Who gives a flying ****?

Mod Edit, deleted word - Watch the language please grex

Totally agree with hoping she quits, defo want starvos or flawless to win !!!

who cares?

grex9101;5344481

Who gives a flying ****?Mod Edit, deleted word - Watch the language … Who gives a flying ****?Mod Edit, deleted word - Watch the language please grex

Soz JB :oops:

boothy;5344678

who cares?

+1

PLEASE GO! Shes rubbish - SO BORED of her

I don't even think shes talented.

Stavros Flatley/Flawless/Diversity to win - and thats including tomorrow nights acts.

SUSAN BOYLE TO WIN!!! YOU GO GIRL! :w00t:

overhyped. not all that anyway.

Banned

not as good as paul potts.

not the greatest of singers ! over-rated because of her 'heartache' story of never being kissed in her life and never had a boyfriend, to be honest, if she actually got to the gym and brought some up-to-date clothes, changed her hair and had a possible face-lift she might not be THAT bad lol! starvos/flawless/shaun smith to win!!!

Who's Susan Boyle ?????

hippoface;5344896

not as good as paul potts.

but more of a man than he will ever be:whistling:

Diversity has to win - they were great and very 'diverse'!!

danny09;5344908

not the greatest of singers ! over-rated because of her 'heartache' story … not the greatest of singers ! over-rated because of her 'heartache' story of never being kissed in her life and never had a boyfriend, to be honest, if she actually got to the gym and brought some up-to-date clothes, changed her hair and had a possible face-lift she might not be THAT bad lol! starvos/flawless/shaun smith to win!!!

Where would you like her to bring them? :?

choc1969;5344913

Who's Susan Boyle ?????

:w00t:

danny09;5344908

not the greatest of singers ! over-rated because of her 'heartache' story … not the greatest of singers ! over-rated because of her 'heartache' story of never being kissed in her life and never had a boyfriend, to be honest, if she actually got to the gym and brought some up-to-date clothes, changed her hair and had a possible face-lift she might not be THAT bad lol! starvos/flawless/shaun smith to win!!!

http://toolshell.org/data2/media/24/are-you-kidding-me.gif

Banned

I VOTE SUSAN BOYLE FOR ANN SUMMERS MODEL! WOOP WOOP
with dill's flying everywhere

she lives really close to me, its weird.....

I don't get how people are so obsessed and amazed that a fugly old bat can sing well,
i mean why not?

a lot of nonsense 'news' articles about her about right now. It must be hard for her family and friends.

grex9101;5344694

Soz JB :oops:+1

me 2:oops:

stavros flatley are utter balls. all they do is wave their elgs whats good about that?? Diversity to win!!!

phatboy123;5344992

she lives really close to me, its weird.....I don't get how people are so … she lives really close to me, its weird.....I don't get how people are so obsessed and amazed that a fugly old bat can sing well, i mean why not?a lot of nonsense 'news' articles about her about right now. It must be hard for her family and friends.

dont imagine she has too much family shes a virgin apparentley

shosie;5345018

stavros flatley are utter balls. all they do is wave their elgs whats … stavros flatley are utter balls. all they do is wave their elgs whats good about that?? Diversity to win!!!

Wave their what? :?

http://i43.tinypic.com/2r2m6gl.jpg

grex9101;5345045

Wave their what? :?

legs :thumbsup:

shosie;5345238

legs :thumbsup:

Susaaaaaan Boyles hairrry legs!!! :shock:

stavros flatley FTW!!!!
i did fance the human saxaphone or dj tallent though :oops:

Do you think I'd win Britains got talent if I knocked 7 shades of xxxx out of Simon Cowell live on ITV?
Now I bet people would pay to see that.:w00t:

hibees;5345613

Do you think I'd win Britains got talent if I knocked 7 shades of s**te … Do you think I'd win Britains got talent if I knocked 7 shades of s**te out of Simon Cowell live on ITV?Now I bet people would pay to see that.:w00t:

HA! i would LOVE to see that ! please do it lol

grex9101;5344922

Where would you like her to bring them? :?

Sorry for not being blessed with being able to spell properly !

you should know what i mean! its just common sence !

choc1969;5344946

am i kidding you about what ? i cant stand the women, shes so annoying!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?12
    2. Can you improve my PC build?44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    4. Driving anxiety.2226

See more discussions