Groups

Susan Boyle vs Rihanna

Banned
    Anyone think it's a bit cynical that two 'beaten' women are releasing albums on the same day?

14 Comments

Admin

Nah, don't think it's anything to do with that, I think they're amongst the massive amount of artists targeting the Christmas market.

no...

Banned

Miss Boyle has a cracking voice and certainly showed those no hoper's on X factor how to sing ...

was susan boyle - beaten? never heard that, think she is carp though tbh

when was Boyle "beaten"?

I like Rihanna, there is something about her that makes me want to smash her back door in

Susan Boyle was never beaten that's just the way her face looks.

Oh...I get you beaten.

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop;6974273

Miss Boyle has a cracking voice and certainly showed those no hoper's on … Miss Boyle has a cracking voice and certainly showed those no hoper's on X factor how to sing ...

Technically decent, but completely lacking in soul.

Just got my susan boyle cd today and listening to it now.................... its not bad ..................:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

jcaho7;6974377

Just got my susan boyle cd today and listening to it … Just got my susan boyle cd today and listening to it now.................... its not bad ..................:w00t:

http://paulignatius.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/simon-cowell-smoking.jpeg

Susan Boyle is like watching paint dry.....she is great for theatre but her singing leaves me cold...

lorsmanic;6974515

Susan Boyle is like watching paint dry.....she is great for theatre but … Susan Boyle is like watching paint dry.....she is great for theatre but her singing leaves me cold...

why do you get cold when you watch paint dry?

SuBo is pants....seriously!

hassony;6974521

why do you get cold when you watch paint dry?

lmao..........you assume i watch paint dry indoors!!i would actually stand outside watching my newly painted fence dry in an arctic blizzard ...in a bikini....than watch Susan Boyle do her best Elaine Paige impersonation:P

lorsmanic;6974576

lmao..........you assume i watch paint dry indoors!!i would actually … lmao..........you assume i watch paint dry indoors!!i would actually stand outside watching my newly painted fence dry in an arctic blizzard ...in a bikini....than watch Susan Boyle do her best Elaine Paige impersonation:P

ok, that makes sense now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"44
      2. Dashcam question58
      3. 4K tv with HDR good deal?11
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111213

See more discussions