Groups
    EXPIRED

SUSPECT ?! - HOPE YOU CAN HELP!

I know this is the wrong section, but most likely section for people to see!

I just received a PM that said the following:

Whats this all about?

I wouldn't click the links by the way, as i got stung before and someone accessed my Paypal account and cleared me of over £200!

Was a link from a HUKD's post that obviously somehow let them put a keylogger or something onto my machine!

BEWARE, and could appropriate action be taken is this is DODGY!

Cheers!

13 Comments

Original Poster

The 'HOPE YOU CAN HELP!' in my title, was the PM message title by the way.

Cheers!

P.s Maybe this is legit, just seems dodgy to me (sure it is, lol) and regardless, surely shouldn't be using HUKD's to try 'steal' people away to their own site?

What the **** whats the guys user i.d

R0N4LD;2409906

The 'HOP YOU CAN HELP!' in my title, was the PM message title by the … The 'HOP YOU CAN HELP!' in my title, was the PM message title by the way.Cheers!P.s Maybe this is legit, just seems dodgy to me (sure it is, lol) and regardless, surely shouldn't be using HUKD's to try 'steal' people away to their own site?

Name the user and as Emma is on duty this morning, get him banned :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Soz, shoulda mentioned that.

Its Shamas08, and YES, a new user, with 1 post or something, lol!

Original Poster

How will Mod see this?

Someone need to tell them or what, cause i ain't in habit of contacting them, lol, nor know any of them way others do!

R0N4LD;2409934

Soz, shoulda mentioned that.Its Shamas08, and YES, a new user, with 1 … Soz, shoulda mentioned that.Its Shamas08, and YES, a new user, with 1 post or something, lol!

posted the PM and and someone will inform Emmajk42 and she will ban them.:thumbsup:
    We don't want spammers around here.:x

lol website begging. This ain't how hotukdeals does it right?

Original Poster

Why has this been expired and spammed?

EDIT: And how do i un-expire it?

Because it ain't meant to be in the FS/FT section. Also it is potentially dangerous.

R0N4LD;2409940

How will Mod see this?Someone need to tell them or what, cause i ain't in … How will Mod see this?Someone need to tell them or what, cause i ain't in habit of contacting them, lol, nor know any of them way others do!

Show us the money and we will report him.
    No Spammer Zone :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Fair enough, but i stated at top this section is probably one to most likely bring it to people's attention, so therefore could it not be moved to correct section, because as someone who got caught out before, i think this should be posted so that people can see it and be aware!

Thanks for this, we'll look into it.

Please use the http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif report button on the left or the contact us link at the bottom of the forum should you have any more concerns.

Removed PM details and closing as the user is now banned for spamming by PM

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197
    2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!55
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047093
    4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11

See more discussions