Found 7th Oct 2009
Wondering if there is a certain amount of times (if any) someone can get suspended until they get eventually banned. I heard something a while ago that it was 5 but i dont think this is true.

Thanks for your input....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

only if its x amount of times in x amount of days AFAIK.

I think its 5 times in a 30 day period....

ClarityofMind;6508292

which i think is nearly impossible considering the 3rd suspension is (i believe) a 2 week ban.

Mods say it depends in situation and case etc.

Banned

So we all want JFK banned for good then? I say open it up to a member vote...

t0mm;6508325

which i think is nearly impossible considering the 3rd suspension is (i … which i think is nearly impossible considering the 3rd suspension is (i believe) a 2 week ban.

Not really, you could infract in multple threads (or even in the same thread) in the same day, and they will all add up.

master_chief;6508355

So we all want JFK banned for good then? I say open it up to a member … So we all want JFK banned for good then? I say open it up to a member vote...

Out of interest - what does he get suspended for? I didn't realise being a fantasist / troll was against the rules.

Banned

master_chief;6508355

So we all want JFK banned for good then? I say open it up to a member … So we all want JFK banned for good then? I say open it up to a member vote...

JFK is a bawler and a kick boxer (for real) you'll end up on your ass boy :thumbsup:

Banned

alternate;6512182

Out of interest - what does he get suspended for? I didn't realise being … Out of interest - what does he get suspended for? I didn't realise being a fantasist / troll was against the rules.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ct/

III. Trolling, Trolls:* Trolls are people who for no reason want to … III. Trolling, Trolls:* Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a forum topic by constantly posting out of context posts, derogatory comments, throwing insults, making personal attacks and deliberately inciting a negative response from other members. This is called trolling; in public forums and won't be tolerated here.* Users or groups of users who continue to attack other members because of their views and opinions, attempting to beat them down or demean them, will have posts deleted and may be banned.

ClarityofMind;6508292

No - they can just ban you if they think it was serious enough. I think some members have been banned without a suspension (or after one) - it depends how snotty they get with the Mods and their offence.

There is also one (very high profile) member who isn't banned but because they were in continual disagreement with "the management" isn't allowed to post......

master_chief;6508355

So we all want a particular member banned for good then? I say open it up … So we all want a particular member banned for good then? I say open it up to a member vote...

That would be a witch hunt and mob rule....

If you are unhappy with a post or of its a troll post - report it.

If you have reported it and the mods do nothing then its out of our hands..........

If you don't think the sites stance on trolls is strong enough then post in feedback.

BUT it won't change anything. At the end of the day to avoid anarchy the mods have to do the enforcement (or not).

it used to say a ban OR points ... wonder if you could choose! :-D

gari189;6512959

No - they can just ban you if they think it was serious enough. I think … No - they can just ban you if they think it was serious enough. I think some members have been banned without a suspension (or after one) - it depends how snotty they get with the Mods and their offence. There is also one (very high profile) member who isn't banned but because they were in continual disagreement with "the management" isn't allowed to post.......

Of course hun, it would make no sense at all to have to stick to a "ladder" of suspensions if the situation was serious enough.... but it is written in a hierarchical way suggesting that two suspensions is more serious than one more "extreme" suspension....

hotukdeals.com/ite…100

lumoruk;6512187

JFK is a bawler and a kick boxer (for real) you'll end up on your ass boy … JFK is a bawler and a kick boxer (for real) you'll end up on your ass boy :thumbsup:

Typographical error or accuracy? Who can say.

Banned

lumoruk;6512187

JFK is a bawler

ah..... They must be twins! :w00t:

http://www.foundshit.com/images/crying-baby-doll.jpg

guv;6514670

ah..... They must be twins! :w00t:

LOL guv where you getting all these freaky baby pics from?

Banned

OMG guv, freaky pics

Banned

Adam2050;6514700

LOL guv where you getting all these freaky baby pics from?

sassie;6514709

OMG guv, freaky pics

The secret is what you put in a search engine. Its amasing what you get when you input fantasist cry baby.

guv;6514742

The secret is what you put in a search engine. Its amasing what you get … The secret is what you put in a search engine. Its amasing what you get when you input fantasist cry baby.

http://imgur.com/0PL8n.jpg

guv;6514742

The secret is what you put in a search engine. Its amasing what you get … The secret is what you put in a search engine. Its amasing what you get when you input fantasist cry baby.

lol, I wonder why you googled that!! :roll:

Banned

depends on who it is at the end of the day as some get preferential treatment

Banned

ClarityofMind;6515516

lol, I wonder why you googled that!! :roll:

Two very descriptive and accurate words would be my answer. :thumbsup:

casparwhite;6515524

depends on who it is at the end of the day as some get preferential … depends on who it is at the end of the day as some get preferential treatment

And some don't get the preferential treatment they claim they get! Bigger than HUKD....... clearly not! I laughed out very very loud!:p

Banned

guv;6515581

Two very descriptive and accurate words would be my answer. :thumbsup:And … Two very descriptive and accurate words would be my answer. :thumbsup:And some don't get the preferential treatment they claim they get! Bigger than HUKD....... clearly not! I laughed out very very loud!:p

what happened, what have i missed while i nipped to the"dam"?

http://manbabies.com/images/26.jpg

casparwhite;6515635

what happened, what have i missed while i nipped to the"dam"?

http://97.74.127.8/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/storm_in_teacup.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions