Groups

Suspicious

Does anyone find it weird rockatin always has every new game release for sale, and normally more than 1? a shop he is trying to run on HUKD maybe? hmmmmm

18 Comments

Report the post if you feel suspicious and we'll look into it

Banned

unless Detective Sy can confirm your suspicions , its just hearsay and not admissible in court :thinking:

Rockatin is just a lad. He does not have a shop.

He is however a power seller on eBay but not selling loads of new games. I'd imagine that he takes up some of the offers here and makes himself a little extra pocket money on the side.

Nothing the matter with that. :thumbsup:

And o'driscoll - where's my disc? Clocks ticking.

Banned

Syzable

Rockatin is just a lad. He does not have a shop.He is however a power … Rockatin is just a lad. He does not have a shop.He is however a power seller on eBay but not selling loads of new games. I'd imagine that he takes up some of the offers here and makes himself a little extra pocket money on the side.Nothing the matter with that. :thumbsup:And o'driscoll - where's my disc? Clocks ticking.

want me to send the "heavies round ?" :whistling:

dog_cop

want me to send the "heavies round ?" :whistling:

:giggle:

Banned

Syzable

:giggle:

oh forgot to ask .. syphon filter for the psp? :whistling:

dog_cop

oh forgot to ask .. syphon filter for the psp? :whistling:

Indeed. :-D

Banned

Syzable

Indeed. :-D

happy days :w00t:

odriscoll

Does anyone find it weird rockatin always has every new game release for … Does anyone find it weird rockatin always has every new game release for sale, and normally more than 1? a shop he is trying to run on HUKD maybe? hmmmmm

lol odriscol, come on, whats all this about. i havent had one complaint about anything, and for the comment about me having a shop!! grow up, ive prob sold about 5 games (good games new and sealed) and thats not enough for a shop to survive!!!

There is a guy who takes 9 copies of every new wii/ps3/360 game into my local cex every monday- now that i can't figure out!

Original Poster

:P it was a joke rockatin, i know ive been annoying you lately sorry

odriscoll

:P it was a joke rockatin, i know ive been annoying you lately sorry

lol well if you know youve been annoying me then cut it out, otherwise ill have a restraining order put on you

billyX

There is a guy who takes 9 copies of every new wii/ps3/360 game into my … There is a guy who takes 9 copies of every new wii/ps3/360 game into my local cex every monday- now that i can't figure out!

Probably someone ripping of a catalogue company!

Hehehe, this post cracks me up. :lol: :lol:
    odriscoll, didn't you get a trading ban for being a scammer or something similar? 8-) 8-)

Banned

dinosteveus

Hehehe, this post cracks me up. :lol: :lol: odriscoll, didn't you get a … Hehehe, this post cracks me up. :lol: :lol: odriscoll, didn't you get a trading ban for being a scammer or something similar? 8-) 8-)

tell me if I am wrong ..but didnt the kids go back to school today :roll:

dog_cop

tell me if I am wrong ..but didnt the kids go back to school today :roll:

You're wrong.:roll:

Banned

dinosteveus

You're wrong.:roll:

bummer.. Oi anyway check your mail ffs :roll: and

CLEAR YOUR PM BOX ..OR YOUR BANNED :giggle:

Original Poster

dinosteveus

Hehehe, this post cracks me up. :lol: :lol: odriscoll, didn't you get a … Hehehe, this post cracks me up. :lol: :lol: odriscoll, didn't you get a trading ban for being a scammer or something similar? 8-) 8-)

No. And thats all you need to know. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp23
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281979
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions