Groups

Svp

I have seen their prices after having (what I felt) being ripped off on ebay. Wish I had seen these guys first. Can anyone beat their prices?

3 Comments

It depends what you're after to be honest. Don't forget that they are part of the google checkout offer at the moment so if you purchase via Google checkout (no cost to you) you'll get £10 off if your order is above £30.

You can do that as many times as you like before midnight, 10th June.

Also, if you get a special HUKD account with them then you get small (usually only a few pence, sometimes more) reduction on prices.

svp.co.uk/huk…php

I've used these guys and they're very reliable. They even sent me an SVP T-Shirt as a part of a promotion once.

I've been pretty impressed with them so far, very quick shipping and some fantastic prices, and undoubtedly the most free bubble-wrap you'll ever see...

They have some half-decent things in the ]99p shipping section (sadly out of stock of the DVDs) which are good for bringing your basket up to £30 (lets you get the whole lot delivered for £21 after google-checkout...) Also website has decent reviews and quite a lot of extra info.

I have to agree, I've used them a fair few times now (using the HUKD discount, naturally) and would definitely recommend them to everyone else :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952

See more discussions