Groups

SVP - Free Delivery?

Interested in the dotd from SVP wondering if there was a way to get free delivery.
    Also wondered how reliable they were.

10 Comments

They used to do free del once a month (for orders over 30 quid), since they changed hands they seem to have stopped.

I switched to UKDVDR they now do free once a month for orders over 20 quid. Wasn't impressed with SVP after the change. . .

Original Poster

steve1221;6060823

They used to do free del once a month (for orders over 30 quid), since … They used to do free del once a month (for orders over 30 quid), since they changed hands they seem to have stopped.I switched to UKDVDR they now do free once a month for orders over 20 quid. Wasn't impressed with SVP after the change. . .

Ah well can you find another usb keyboard for £5!?

Banned

They were doing free del on £50+ orders a while ago.

They have 99p shipping section if that interests u ?

Thx

Banned

Met-Cast;6060837

tesco or asda (dont member) do their own makes for think £7.

keyboard + mouse (us/ps/2)

Ive never had a probs with SVP before or after the changeover. I ordered last week and the free delivery was still there for order of £50+

SVP have a very very bad rep for CS at the moment,may be worth spending the extra for somewhere more relible

Met-Cast;6060837

7dayshop.com/cat…003

7dayshop.com/cat…818

First is £3.99, second is £6.50 but a better keyboard. both delivered.

Original Poster

alternate;6063725

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_5&products_id=105003http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_5&products_id=106818First is £3.99, second is £6.50 but a better keyboard. both delivered.

Thankyou very much repped!!!

Which would you go for? I'm planning to maybe use it on a PS3 and maybe my PC too.

steve1221;6060823

They used to do free del once a month (for orders over 30 quid), since … They used to do free del once a month (for orders over 30 quid), since they changed hands they seem to have stopped.I switched to UKDVDR they now do free once a month for orders over 20 quid. Wasn't impressed with SVP after the change. . .

You switched to the company that bought them ;-) well the company that owns ukdvdr also owns svp amongst others .

Met-Cast;6063772

Which would you go for? I'm planning to maybe use it on a PS3 and maybe … Which would you go for? I'm planning to maybe use it on a PS3 and maybe my PC too.

The £6.50 one is prob worth the extra. Slimmer and lighter.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband11
      2. Monitor for console gaming reccomendations11
      3. Biscuit addiction815
      4. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?89

See more discussions