Expired

Swaddle Blanket - Not Pink Or Blue

10 replies
Found 12th Mar 2011
Hi - looking for a new swaddle blanket in white, cream or yellow? Dont know what Im having but everywhere seems to sell pink or blue!

1. Ask
  2. Blanket
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Blanket
10 Comments

Sold an i love my bear from babies r us new but washed a while ago on flea bay gutted!!! Worth a look on there in case someone has one and the one i had was £9.99 new when I had it although probably loads more now. Have a brand new unisex aleeping bag if you are interested though xx

We dont know what we are having either but I got this the other day cos it only has a blue line and multicoloured bands inside so think it can be both boys and girls
argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

Thanks everyone! Chuckles1001 I posted up about the Argos ones and them promptly missed out as its sold out everywhere!

tesco and asda were doing white ones - thought i saw a deal on here for sainsburys too - but can't see it now

jolly1333

Thanks everyone! Chuckles1001 I posted up about the Argos ones and them … Thanks everyone! Chuckles1001 I posted up about the Argos ones and them promptly missed out as its sold out everywhere!

There is still a blue one like the one i posted in nottingham, i would not mind getting it for you and posting it, if you sort me out the cost, if that helps, not sure how much it would be to post but cant imagine it would be more then £2-3 if you wanted. new parents stick together lol so when is yours due?

Original Poster

Ah thanks Chuckles thats so kind! I am due Aug 13th and have only known a few weeks! wasnt planned so a bit of a shock! Might try Tesco and Sainsburys first for a white one but will def contact you if not!

Thats cool, just let me know so you going to find out what it is before you have it or wait for the surprise? my OH did not want to know and i did, she was willing to find out for me, but when we got in the hospital I said its up to her, and she said we will wait until its born (Dam my mouth lol). Ours is due 1st July
Edited by: "Chuckles1001" 15th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Always think its good to have the suprise - there arent many left in the world today! Its quite fun guessing what flavour it will be!

mothercare have loads of swaddle blankets online
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    4. Amazon account for Alexa only33

See more discussions