Groups

Swap 02 open Code for Orange Friends & Family code

Hi,

I have the use of the O2 open code but am currently on Orange and would prefer to stay with them for my upcoming upgrade.

Does anyone on here have an Orange Friends & Family code they would be willing to swap for the O2 Open code I have?

Bit of a long shot but thought it may be worth asking.

5 Comments

Hi there mate. I can give you a Orange friends and family code. How much discount dose the O2 open code entitle you to?

Original Poster

hello mate - it varies, if you get a contract for over £20 a month they credit £125 to your account after the 2nd bill

You tend to need proof of employment when you use it. I work with Network Rail and I need to take a payslip or employee card to prove I work there.

Zak809

Hi there mate. I can give you a Orange friends and family code. How much … Hi there mate. I can give you a Orange friends and family code. How much discount dose the O2 open code entitle you to?

Hi Zak, One of my friends work at orange but he has run out of his codes. I wonder if you would be happy to provide a code if you have any left for this year? Although i dont work for any telecom company, i'm going to have to consider what i could provide you in return? you could email me your response to: cupid85 @ live dot co dot uk
    cheers.

can any one give you a Orange friends and family code.do a deal on one just upgrading soon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.22
      2. One for the mathmeticians1931
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1891352
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767425

See more discussions