Swap a pumpkin for a free drink at green king pubs (First 10 customers per pub)

Posted 30th Oct
PUNTERS can grab a free pint or glass of wine at Greene King pubs tomorrow by swapping their cash for a pumpkin.
The pub chain is accepting the festive fruits instead of cash on Halloween in exchange for a large glass of house red, white or rosé wine. Also includes pints and soft drinks too
thesun.co.uk/mon…ubs
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
“But there’s a major catch to the deal - it’s only available to the first 10 customers per branch.”

What time do they open!?
jamiebradleylewis30/10/2019 22:41

“But there’s a major catch to the deal - it’s only available to the first 1 …“But there’s a major catch to the deal - it’s only available to the first 10 customers per branch.”What time do they open!?

Bugger... just seen that
Yeah, great idea though. Only 10 per pub isn’t a lot at all. I suppose they’d be overwhelmed by pumpkins otherwise though!
Deal-boy-trotter30/10/2019 22:43

Bugger... just seen that

Based on this limited availability i've moved this over to discussions. Good luck to everyone banging on the doors first thing
Who in their right mind would want a wine first thing when a pub opens in the morning.
MonkeysUncle30/10/2019 22:55

Who in their right mind would want a wine first thing when a pub opens in …Who in their right mind would want a wine first thing when a pub opens in the morning.

The people on their way to their nearest Wetherspoons for the day.

Who in their right mind would want a wine first thing when a pub opens in …Who in their right mind would want a wine first thing when a pub opens in the morning.

ME ! . 🤪🍷

People who work nights and are on their way home
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants