Expired

Swap Xbox One for PS4?

Found 11th Sep 2015
My friend has asked me if there is anyway he could somehow swap his Xbox One for PS4, just wondering if anyone knows a way he could do it?
Community Updates
AskXboxPS4Xbox One
10 Comments
Find someone who wants to swap their PS4 for an Xbox One!
He can join here and open a thread in the for sale/trade section , as i don't think you'll be allowed to do it on his behalf . Otherwise put an advert in his local gumtree .
No.
As said above local add on Gumtree. But aren't xbox ones worth just a tad under the ps4 value? so don't expect console + 5 games for ps4 + 5 games. May have to consider a small loss to get someone to bite.
Banned
He could ask somebody who owns a PS4 but wants an XBox One if they would like to swap as he has an XBox One and wants a PS4. Alternatively, get him to buy you a PS4 for your birthday, then you swap with him. You are quids in then as you will have an XBox One (although it will be second hand - so on second thoughts keep the PS4 and tell your mate to jog on)
Cex
Why would he want to? That's a terrible decision
Good luck with that it more the other way round right now!
Tell him not to bother. I've always had Xbox and recently bought a PS4 and I wish I didn't Xbox1 is a much better console.
dieselpitman

Tell him not to bother. I've always had Xbox and recently bought a PS4 … Tell him not to bother. I've always had Xbox and recently bought a PS4 and I wish I didn't Xbox1 is a much better console.

I know of people who have made the switch the other way round and would say the same about ps4, it's just down to personal preference.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions