Groups

swapping a pac

we have two contacts on talkmobile my wife want to keep her original number... we cannot do a simple swap and need to use a 3rd party payg sim

which company has the least time of been a customer before you can request a PAC code???

5 Comments

I used Giff Gaff - Got sim after 2 days, topped up with a fiver. Then made one call on it and requested PAC code an hour later. Code is given to you online. The whole process was done in four days and my number was transferred from 3 to Giff Gaff to 3. Very simple and quick. I even let them keep the remaining credit, the least I could do for the convenience

I dont think u can activate giffgaff with 5£ it has to be a tenner
    three sim can take £5 top-up but only by debit card

use three

adhkarzf

use three

​meant to add no top up required either done it twice now with was very quick and easy

iibdii

I dont think u can activate giffgaff with 5£ it has to be a tenner three … I dont think u can activate giffgaff with 5£ it has to be a tenner three sim can take £5 top-up but only by debit card

Well, it works for me on Giffgaff http://imageshack.com/a/img921/5813/f2fvnE.png
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767489
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886406
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1933
      4. What would be HELL to you?3356

See more discussions