Swapping items in store

Without recipt, can you do it

I've got some jeans from republic (still have tags) but want to swap them for another pair of similar value, will they let me swap if i don't have the receipt?

Andy

10 Comments

They will give you sale price, if they in the sale.

hi John,

No, the answer is no.

Black Gerbil1.

black gerbil1;3930457

hi John,No, the answer is no.Black Gerbil1.

John?????

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3930450

They weren't

Lulu'sMammy;3930450

Agree with Lulu - they'll probably give you the lowest price its been on sale for as the exchange value....

thfc andyp3;3930483

They weren't

It doesn't matter - you have no proof you did not buy them when/if they had them at a lower price. If the price has never been reduced you'll probably get full value for them.

who is john, tht is andy, also andy look at my avi, remind you of a certain mick plaskitt?

gari189;3930534

It doesn't matter - you have no proof you did not buy them when/if they … It doesn't matter - you have no proof you did not buy them when/if they had them at a lower price. If the price has never been reduced you'll probably get full value for them.

EPIC WIN

*checks location*

Original Poster

Cluffy321;3930555

who is john, tht is andy, also andy look at my avi, remind you of a … who is john, tht is andy, also andy look at my avi, remind you of a certain mick plaskitt?

Clear resemblance

Original Poster

In conclusion then, i can
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions