Groups

Swarovski crystal help!

I have two necklaces from Swarovski "crystal memories" from about 10 or so years ago so they're not sold any more... One is a ladybird and the other a dolphin. They're both solid gold and crystal with a gold chain, all boxed, certified etc. Where can I sell these other than Ebay?!

12 Comments

Banned

H U K D

A jewelers

Banned

how about keeping them for your kids?

sorry that would be a little unselfish......

i suppose if times are hard

Original Poster

casparwhite;8310592

how about keeping them for your kids?sorry that would be a little … how about keeping them for your kids?sorry that would be a little unselfish.......

I don't have any children.
    Problem solved.

Original Poster

No one thought that maybe I don't want memories of my Father? Ooohh no! Jump on the jealousy wagon and come to your own conclusion!
    Simple question people.

baffledsalmon;8312477

No one thought that maybe I don't want memories of my Father? Ooohh no! … No one thought that maybe I don't want memories of my Father? Ooohh no! Jump on the jealousy wagon and come to your own conclusion!Simple question people.

Didn't you say a little while back that your dad was paying for everything for you? Not having a go, honestly, just that you must have had a fairly decent relationship just a little while ago if he was paying for things for you, so if you've had a fight, don't sell them out of anger because you won't be able to get them back.

As for where's best to sell them, I've not got the foggiest I'm afraid. I'd get a couple of valuations from reputable jewellers first and maybe they'll have a better idea where to sell them

Original Poster

The issue is not my relationship with my Dad, it's the fact I'm asking what I can do with them. If I hadn't put that he had given them to me, I would have got simple answers... so clearly there's my mistake!

I love Swarovski and have a couple of things - though from the cheaper end of their range. Got a lovely tennis bracelet from my husband and every time I wear it people always compliment it.

I dont know where else - is there a reason u wouldnt sell on here?

Original Poster

bossyboots;8312692

I love Swarovski and have a couple of things - though from the cheaper … I love Swarovski and have a couple of things - though from the cheaper end of their range. Got a lovely tennis bracelet from my husband and every time I wear it people always compliment it.I dont know where else - is there a reason u wouldnt sell on here?

I would sell it on here (apart from they've blocked me from selling because apparently I'm running a business?!) but didn't know if it's even of interest to people!

baffledsalmon;8312814

I would sell it on here (apart from they've blocked me from selling … I would sell it on here (apart from they've blocked me from selling because apparently I'm running a business?!) but didn't know if it's even of interest to people!

oh right! Well what about gumtree - but maybe not as having strangers coming round when its something of that value - unless ur fella is there with u then no problem. I would definitely of been interested and got my husband to buy it :lol: cause u rarely see that selling - loads on ebay but normally the current range

Think its going to be ebay for you - safer as well I suppose

Original Poster

bossyboots;8312844

oh right! Well what about gumtree - but maybe not as having strangers … oh right! Well what about gumtree - but maybe not as having strangers coming round when its something of that value - unless ur fella is there with u then no problem. I would definitely of been interested and got my husband to buy it :lol: cause u rarely see that selling - loads on ebay but normally the current rangeThink its going to be ebay for you - safer as well I suppose

Yeah, Gumtree might be a little dodgy!! I have no idea what value to put it on ebay for though. I've had a look all over the net and can't find so much of a picture of them, let alone a price! Perhaps I'll just take to a jewellers or something... Or leave them in the drawer for another 10 years!!

Banned

baffledsalmon;8312864

Yeah, Gumtree might be a little dodgy!! I have no idea what value to put … Yeah, Gumtree might be a little dodgy!! I have no idea what value to put it on ebay for though. I've had a look all over the net and can't find so much of a picture of them, let alone a price! Perhaps I'll just take to a jewellers or something... Or leave them in the drawer for another 10 years!!

Take it to one of these shops and see what they say:-

swarovski.com/Web…y=9
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions