swear filter

are you alowed to swear on here?
cos i always get in trouble for avoiding the swear filter but thats cos i think im not allowed o swear

27 Comments

Its a family forum so my guess is no.

Why would you want to in the 1st place!!??

There are enuff words and signs and emoticons you can use without having to lower the tone by swearing anyway!

Original Poster

cos its what i do, i swear sometimes to give emphasis

oh sherbet!!

I thought you could say what you liked!!!!! lol
haha..some one I used to work with really did say sherbet instead of that other 's' word. only she went a step further and used to say oh sherbet dibby dabs! She was as mad as a hatter.

Banned

cloudthecat;4314912

Why would you want to in the 1st place!!??There are enuff words and signs … Why would you want to in the 1st place!!??There are enuff words and signs and emoticons you can use without having to lower the tone by swearing anyway!

+1

Cluffy321;4314920

A lot of people do that. For me, the whole concept of swearing baffles me.

We as humans have created a language with which to communicate, so why did we create words 'of which we cannot speak!' because theyre so lewd or obscene. Its a word, a vibration of our vocal cords and in turn the atoms in the air, or a series of printed pixels.

Why the offense? STOOPID HOOMANS.

http://cartoons.infinitecoolness.com/01/futurama05.jpg

/rant over.

bellabonkers;4314929

oh sherbet!!I thought you could say what you liked!!!!! lolhaha..some one … oh sherbet!!I thought you could say what you liked!!!!! lolhaha..some one I used to work with really did say sherbet instead of that other 's' word. only she went a step further and used to say oh sherbet dibby dabs! She was as mad as a hatter.

ha ha pmsl x x x x x :thumbsup:

What about writing the lyrics to a southpark song (you know the one )?

Some people swear, some people don't, it's a life choice.

(And BTW Cluffy did you check my football tips thread?)

Cluffy321;4314920

Oh Dear oh Dear - I can see the Mods are going to have fun then.....

Original Poster

cloudthecat;4314980

Oh Dear oh Dear - I can see the Mods are going to have fun then.....

erm

Original Poster

The JFK;4314979

Some people swear, some people don't, it's a life choice.(And BTW Cluffy … Some people swear, some people don't, it's a life choice.(And BTW Cluffy did you check my football tips thread?)

will do now mate

Of course you're allowed to swear on here....its not acceptable on the forum tho hence the filter....but if it makes you feel any better then swear away cluffster old'boy...swear away :-D

Banned

ouch looks like my atempt at humour was deleted

no, you cant

Original Poster

can i get a mods say please

Cluffy321;4315118

Isnt it evident by the fact theyve deleted every post in this thread with swearing in?

Cluffy321;4315118

Ova 2 u then fragiliciousbob!

Original Poster

i didnt realize lol

Cluffy321;4315135

i didnt realize lol

Ive been keeping an eye on the thread and sure enough they've been disappearing into the void of the interwebs..

Banned

well i would say that the ammount of deleted replies like mine trying to be funny should be answer enough

Original Poster

o dear i will take it as i cant then

Well I've only just looked at this thread, and seen no swearing, so how would I know they've been deleted?
I thought a swear filter stars out any swearing.. So doesn't that work?

rockyfella;4315216

Well I've only just looked at this thread, and seen no swearing, so how … Well I've only just looked at this thread, and seen no swearing, so how would I know they've been deleted?I thought a swear filter stars out any swearing.. So doesn't that work?

There were posts with lots of swearies in that got deleted.

rockyfella;4315216

Well I've only just looked at this thread, and seen no swearing, so how … Well I've only just looked at this thread, and seen no swearing, so how would I know they've been deleted?I thought a swear filter stars out any swearing.. So doesn't that work?

It does, but swearing to excess or taking deliberate measure to out-wit the system is wrong and bad.

Prefer it without swearing, thanks. People can get rude enough without swearing:whistling: Hear enough walking down the street anyway thanks

I've noticed that one or two words I use that I wouldn't really consider swearing have been censored in previous comments. I had figured it was just an automatic censor as the way I used them meant it didn't really make sense to block them if it was a human being doing so, but hey it's cool if it's done to respect others sensitivities.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions