Expired

Sweatcoin

Found 20th Jan
Who has the “Sweatcoin” app? Does it actually work? Can it be used without data?

How does it work and how do you redeem rewards?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments
I use the Sweatcoin app, you don't need to use Data it uses your GPS so points or Sweatcoins are collected when walking or running outside. You collect coins and can redeem them on rewards but to be fair the rewards aren't all that for me and wouldn't inspire me to exercise more to get them.
Schlingel9 m ago

I use the Sweatcoin app, you don't need to use Data it uses your GPS so …I use the Sweatcoin app, you don't need to use Data it uses your GPS so points or Sweatcoins are collected when walking or running outside. You collect coins and can redeem them on rewards but to be fair the rewards aren't all that for me and wouldn't inspire me to exercise more to get them.

I'm a coach driver so perhaps several hundred miles a day 'jogging' will get me something decent?
mrty20 m ago

I'm a coach driver so perhaps several hundred miles a day 'jogging' will …I'm a coach driver so perhaps several hundred miles a day 'jogging' will get me something decent?

I walk 12 miles a day and the offers are normally discounts on those health products that you have never heard of but hey it might have something on there and it doesn't cost you anything
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants