Sweatcoin

Posted 2nd Jun 2019
Hi. I have balance if 914.25, but when I click on cash out it says I have earned £13.98,
does anyone know what shall I do, if I cash out will I receive 914.25 or 13.98
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Cashout? Mine doesnt have cash out just stupid offers which cost money.
there is no cash option on sweatcoin until you reach the mega 20,000 coins, where you get $1,000 or get an iphone or tv. this is unachievable even for those who walks long distances each day as the app does not convert all steps into coins and charges you a monthly premium to collect more than 5 coins a day. the offers they have for less coins are pretty useless.

hubby and i had the app on our phones for a few months but we have now given up as it also drains the phone battery very badly, which has been commented on the app reviews.
mutley102/06/2019 11:09

there is no cash option on sweatcoin until you reach the mega 20,000 …there is no cash option on sweatcoin until you reach the mega 20,000 coins, where you get $1,000 or get an iphone or tv. this is unachievable even for those who walks long distances each day as the app does not convert all steps into coins and charges you a monthly premium to collect more than 5 coins a day. the offers they have for less coins are pretty useless.hubby and i had the app on our phones for a few months but we have now given up as it also drains the phone battery very badly, which has been commented on the app reviews.

Yes there is, if you’ve removed the app how do you know?
paulj4802/06/2019 14:36

have you got any money out of the app? i had accumulated 700 coins and hubby accumulated 500 coins but there is no cash option that i could see. where is it on the app?

yeah this is straight from their site "At the moment it is not possible to cash out Sweatcoins via Paypal or bank transfer."
mutley102/06/2019 15:40

have you got any money out of the app? i had accumulated 700 coins and …have you got any money out of the app? i had accumulated 700 coins and hubby accumulated 500 coins but there is no cash option that i could see. where is it on the app?

37776212-IUMju.jpg
Ive not tried it but the option is defiantly there for me.

How dare you question our Lord and savior mutley
paulj4802/06/2019 16:44

[Image] Ive not tried it but the option is defiantly there for me.

i installed the app again and looked. nothing on mine about cash, only local offers and marathon offers or to transfer the coins to a friend.
No cash out option on mine either?

what phone do you use the app on?
paul100502/06/2019 18:19

No cash out option on mine either?what phone do you use the app on?

iPhone SE, I pressed the wallet icon the second along the bottom on my picture above.
thats odd, i'm using the same phone, but i dont have that icon - instead i have a bar chart icon.
Just checked and i'm on the latest version aswell.
paul100502/06/2019 20:30

thats odd, i'm using the same phone, but i dont have that icon - instead i …thats odd, i'm using the same phone, but i dont have that icon - instead i have a bar chart icon. Just checked and i'm on the latest version aswell.

Wierd, I’ve been a member around 12 months but never really use the app, I never have it running in the back ground but open it once and again.
paulj4802/06/2019 21:19

Wierd, I’ve been a member around 12 months but never really use the app, I …Wierd, I’ve been a member around 12 months but never really use the app, I never have it running in the back ground but open it once and again.

odd that you have the cash option as googling sweatcoin, it states you can not get cash from sweatcoin this way

sweatcoinguide.com/faq…ey/

if you have ''never really use the app'', as you say, then it is surprising that you have accumulated that much money as by my reckoning, that is worth about 600 coins as each coin is worth just under 4p if you ever get to the 20,000 coin mark and claim $1000.

i do a lot of walking and it took me a while to get to 700 coins so i am surprised that you have accumulated 600 coins when you have not used the app much.

i would be worried that it is not the real sweatcoin app but a fraudulent one, designed to get your bank details, (and any other personal data from your phone), purporting to transfer the money into your account.
mutley102/06/2019 23:07

odd that you have the cash option as googling sweatcoin, it states you can …odd that you have the cash option as googling sweatcoin, it states you can not get cash from sweatcoin this wayhttps://sweatcoinguide.com/faq/exchange-sweatcoin-paypal-cash-money/if you have ''never really use the app'', as you say, then it is surprising that you have accumulated that much money as by my reckoning, that is worth about 600 coins as each coin is worth just under 4p if you ever get to the 20,000 coin mark and claim $1000.i do a lot of walking and it took me a while to get to 700 coins so i am surprised that you have accumulated 600 coins when you have not used the app much.i would be worried that it is not the real sweatcoin app but a fraudulent one, designed to get your bank details, (and any other personal data from your phone), purporting to transfer the money into your account.

Fake Sweatcoin app on iOS? Are you being serious LOL.

Regarding usage, you do realise that it counts steps with the app totally shut down (I presume by checking the ‘Health’ app on iOS) and then adds them when you open Sweatcoin.

Ive had the app just over a year and walk around 20K steps a day on average, granted not all outside but that’s how I’ve accumulated this many.
I’ve just downloaded the app a few days now and the mInimum cash out for me was actually something like 20 sweatcoins...i’m UK based so maybe the UK has different laws for what the app can demand financially?
I’m allowed to cash out already. I haven’t tried to connect a bank account yet but the app has stated I can cash out. Was pleasantly surprised as I also thought from prior research that it was going to be a lot higher accumulation before they allowed me to.
38228454-XcSwR.jpg38228454-UoChh.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants