Groups
    EXPIRED

Sweater Vest

i'm looking for a navy blue v-neck sweater vest like so:
    http://www.neseozturk.com/product/Medium_BrightWoolVest.jpg

preferably without buttons down the front, and without a logo (unless it's a nice brand of course :p). All the ones i've seen are really expensive even in places like Topman and places where they're cheap don't have them in navy blue :-(

maybe some can help... there's rep in it for you :thumbsup:

thanks!

10 Comments

Original Poster

no one? :-(

Aren't they called tank tops anymore?:thinking:

Christmasshopper

Aren't they called tank tops anymore?:thinking:

Yes they are:thumbsup:

I put Navy Tank Top into the ebay search box and the first one I found was like your picture. It was 99p.:-D

They are also called slipovers by golfers, problem is they seem to think this makes them worth more money

But if brands are ok this ]Pringle lambswool is half price £25.50 delivered.

Original Poster

Aren't they called tank tops anymore?

*shrug* guess i've been watching too many episode of Friends... (Chandler calls them sweater vests) + i've never really bought clothes off ebay...

But if brands are ok this Pringle lambswool is half price £25.50 … But if brands are ok this Pringle lambswool is half price £25.50 delivered.

:? i'm a skint student... i was thinking more matalan...lol

Hi paperclip!
    Saw your post some time ago, but was unable to help at the time as I couldn't find one either.
    However, spent a happy 1/2 hour browsing the clothing dept at my 'new updated' Sainsbury's store and saw one that seemed to fit the description you gave. Can't remember the exact price but have a feeling it was less than a tenner. My store has 20% off all the clothing at the mo, but don't know if that applies to all the stores?? I think it's only til the end of the week, but again I'm not sure.
    Just for your info, it's those darned Americans that have got us calling them sweater vests- we Brits used to call them tank tops..hey ho, at this rate we'll be cooking zuchinis and carrying fanny packs...gotta love em..:-D

Original Poster

lol thank you very much!!! i'll have a look at my local...

...ps, i've never had a zucchini, what are they like?

zucchini are what we call aubergines, if my memory serves me correctly..I spent 3 years living in California, learning to speak 'American' and still used to get laughed at for saying things like 'hoovering' and for refusing to eat Hersheys bars cos I thought they tasted like they'd already been eaten then barfed back into the wrapper for the next person...nice:thumbsup:
    It never failed to amuse me to read the blurb in the fredericks of hollywood catalogue, regarding their knickers "gives great fanny definition"...:giggle:

jacksonsheena

zucchini are what we call aubergines, if my memory serves me correctly..I … zucchini are what we call aubergines, if my memory serves me correctly..I spent 3 years living in California, learning to speak 'American' and still used to get laughed at for saying things like 'hoovering' and for refusing to eat Hersheys bars cos I thought they tasted like they'd already been eaten then barfed back into the wrapper for the next person...nice:thumbsup: It never failed to amuse me to read the blurb in the fredericks of hollywood catalogue, regarding their knickers "gives great fanny definition"...:giggle:

Lol, camel toe as a fashion statement :giggle:

Original Poster

Fixngrout

Lol, camel toe as a fashion statement :giggle:

huh.......?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66