Groups

sweeney todd £8 delivered on UMD, this deal any good?

Cheers, danny.

59 Comments

Banned

its ok. depends if u like that kind of film lol. musical type.

Banned

find-dvd.co.uk/743…htm

can't you do your own research? and isnt that what the deal requests forum is for?

Original Poster

lol, yhyh, i herd it was a musical, just interested init, as i fancy watchin it and can get it on dvd for 12.00, but thoguh it myt b summet different for the PSP lol ! so 8 is ok yh

Original Poster

hey, i said umd not dvd !!! lol cheers anyway matey, and supose it should have been yh.. wrong section again

Banned

4241mackay;2158905

hey, i said umd not dvd !!(

woops :oops: i tried

Banned

4241mackay;2158905

hey, i said umd not dvd !!! lol cheers anyway matey, and supose it should … hey, i said umd not dvd !!! lol cheers anyway matey, and supose it should have been yh.. wrong section again

seems pretty decent. norammly around £10 on umd. and its only just come out aswell couple weeks back.

That's right!

http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/attachments/new-adventure-games/30790d1192822234-prawn-wild-chapter-4-prawn4.jpg

Original Poster

lol, its no probs doughnutty thanks alot any how, as youv help me out for future referance.. rep added

Original Poster

wat 8 is a right price

i thought umd was dead like betamax

Do you like musicals?

That's right...

http://www.lazylaces.com/pics/center_p2bw7.jpg

Sod it, i'm going back to watching Indiana Jones 4........

Original Poster

lol, how is it dead? it has no competition lmao!

Original Poster

yhyh, musicals r all good.

Banned

yeh mate decent prrice delivered.

Original Poster

cheers pal, also, if i were to ask for info about a Iphone, would i put it in feedback or miscellanious ? lol cheers ,danny, also, im gettin this for 8 because of the hmv codes, if anybody needs any of them, i have a few of the 2 n 1 pound ones cheers, danny.

Im not really in to musicals but sweeney todd was good!

Original Poster

lol, is it good yh? i like musicals as wel lso it should be all good lol

Original Poster

how come i've just been negged by someone, is this allowed, i havent done anything wrong surely, this cant b fair

Banned

4241mackay;2158971

cheers pal, also, if i were to ask for info about a Iphone, would i put … cheers pal, also, if i were to ask for info about a Iphone, would i put it in feedback or miscellanious ? lol cheers ,danny, also, im gettin this for 8 because of the hmv codes, if anybody needs any of them, i have a few of the 2 n 1 pound ones cheers, danny.

well as they finish at midnight then it may be best to start a thread to offer them in the misc board

Original Poster

yhyh, good point sassie, and canu refer to my other comment, someone negged me on this thread? is this allowed, i thoguh you could only pos people, i have not even done anything wrong, cant the person be big enough to explain why they negged me? tut.

Banned

report t to a mod, they will sort it

Banned

4241mackay;2158985

how come i've just been negged by someone, is this allowed, i havent done … how come i've just been negged by someone, is this allowed, i havent done anything wrong surely, this cant b fair

did you receive negative rep? someone has figured out how to hack the forum so report it to a mod :thumbsup:

doughnuty;2159009

did you receive negative rep? someone has figured out how to hack the … did you receive negative rep? someone has figured out how to hack the forum so report it to a mod :thumbsup:

damn haxxorz

Original Poster

daytrader apparently, what a cheek, yhyh negged, cant believe it, i would understand if i was doing wrong, but, well.. gutted relli, hw do i report it too a mod?

Banned

4241mackay;2159017

daytrader apparently, what a cheek, yhyh negged, cant believe it, i would … daytrader apparently, what a cheek, yhyh negged, cant believe it, i would understand if i was doing wrong, but, well.. gutted relli, hw do i report it too a mod?

what do you mean apparently? you just said you never knew who it was:?

Original Poster

becaise when i clicked on it it went to daytraders post, sorry if this a wrong presumbtion btw! just thoguh it meant it was him! lol, and yh, for definate, neggative rep.

I negged you.

Banned

4241mackay;2159017

daytrader apparently, what a cheek, yhyh negged, cant believe it, i would … daytrader apparently, what a cheek, yhyh negged, cant believe it, i would understand if i was doing wrong, but, well.. gutted relli, hw do i report it too a mod?

you can't tell who it was only a mod can, maybe they left a name but could be a fake name?
    pm a mod hukd.garyrip.com/pm/…706

the ones that are lit up are online :thumbsup:

4241mackay;2159039

becaise when i clicked on it it went to daytraders post, sorry if this a … becaise when i clicked on it it went to daytraders post, sorry if this a wrong presumbtion btw! just thoguh it meant it was him! lol, and yh, for definate, neggative rep.

If you clicked on it, it should go to one of your posts, not someone else's? Unless neg rep follows a different system. :?

4241mackay;2158985

how come i've just been negged by someone, is this allowed, i havent done … how come i've just been negged by someone, is this allowed, i havent done anything wrong surely, this cant b fair

yh, yh, yh :lol:

black gerbil1;2159040

I negged you.

Original Poster

o thanks alot mate, your really clever for that, and wont get banned by the MOD's what so ever, as i have reported you... cheers for making it easy.

black gerbil1;2159040

I negged you.

doughnuty;2159042

you can't tell who it was only a mod can

Does that make me a mod, cos I know who did it :lol:

was not me mate, but i honestly thought umd format was dead.

Shengis;2159078

Does that make me a mod, cos I know who did it :lol:

:giggle:

Banned

4241mackay;2159075

o thanks alot mate, your really clever for that, and wont get banned by … o thanks alot mate, your really clever for that, and wont get banned by the MOD's what so ever, as i have reported you... cheers for making it easy...........................

............................................oh and appologies to daytrader eh

Banned

im not sure whether to believe blackgerbil1 he can be full of BS sometimes

doughnuty;2159093

im not sure whether to believe blackgerbil1 he can be full of BS … im not sure whether to believe blackgerbil1 he can be full of BS sometimes

I negged a troll, simple as. ::p

Original Poster

sorry about that daytrader, my mistake, but surely black gebil has to go, you cant go around doing this, i havent done anything wrong.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions