Expired

sweet factory outlet shops.

Found 13th Jun 2013
where are the sweet factory outlet shops located.... i know of a couple in pontefract (hariboland and the tangerine factory shop), but are there any more out there?
Community Updates
15 Comments
Loads in Leicester.
There a Cadbury's one in Dalton Park near Sunderland - I thought the prices were rubbish though.
Hariboland?? Woooowwww....
i've seen the cadbury one's too (usually at the outlet 'villages'), didn't count them because they're not really factory shops and they ain't a lot cheaper than tesco's, sometimes they're dearer.
hariboland (on monday) 3kg bag of anything they had out (pre-packed bags) £6.90 - same size bags on amazon £12 or more.
scooby76

hariboland (on monday) 3kg bag of anything they had out (pre-packed bags) … hariboland (on monday) 3kg bag of anything they had out (pre-packed bags) £6.90 - same size bags on amazon £12 or more.

Good price but we not really sweet eaters in here, 3kg wouldn't get eaten.

I've not see any that sell sweets but I don't really get out to factory / outlet shopping much.
what sweets were you looking for?
swizzles matlow stuff atm, we're getting married next year and as i'm something of a sweet monster we're having a sweet table, found most of what we plan to get just waiting for some of the products to have a long enough date to buy them. swizzles have a website but they don't seem to sell much through there, factory is in new mills, derbyshire but it's a bit far for us to nip out for a daytrip just on the off chance.
Mum2ConnornCerys

Good price but we not really sweet eaters in here, 3kg wouldn't get … Good price but we not really sweet eaters in here, 3kg wouldn't get eaten. I've not see any that sell sweets but I don't really get out to factory / outlet shopping much.

the smaller plastic tubs (that you seem some shops selling the sweets out of) were £4.
scooby76

swizzles matlow stuff atm, we're getting married next year and as i'm … swizzles matlow stuff atm, we're getting married next year and as i'm something of a sweet monster we're having a sweet table, found most of what we plan to get just waiting for some of the products to have a long enough date to buy them. swizzles have a website but they don't seem to sell much through there, factory is in new mills, derbyshire but it's a bit far for us to nip out for a daytrip just on the off chance.

Give them a call to see if worth making a trip. Tons of sweets on eBay too.

Am vegetarian and a lot of the jelly sweets and chews etc contain gelatine.
Mum2ConnornCerys

Give them a call to see if worth making a trip. Tons of sweets on eBay … Give them a call to see if worth making a trip. Tons of sweets on eBay too. Am vegetarian and a lot of the jelly sweets and chews etc contain gelatine.

have put a question to their support team via the website, got to wait now until they get into work tomorrow!
http://candykingwholesale.co.uk/

They supply pix n mix to Wilko's and Tesco etc
there's Hancock's in loughborough
Iis there a Tangerine shop in Liverpool. .cleckheaton and if so are they open to the public
Park cakes in oldham are open to the public make cakes and rolls for tesco and marks and spencers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants