Sweet smelling tobacco?

Found 4th Sep 2017
The other day I was walking behind someone smoking a roll-up cigarette, and it had a lovely sweet smell. I wish I'd asked him what type it was.

Can anyone advise what tobacco has a sweet, almost vanilla aroma, please? I usually smoke Golden Virginia, but fancy something different.

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Might be Old Holburn or maybe Drum
Edited by: "artnada" 4th Sep 2017
Original Poster
artnada6 m ago

Might be Old Holburn or maybe Drum

Thank you, will check them out.
It might just be a vanilla one. There are loads of flavoured tabaccos out there.
Original Poster
cdm222 m ago

It might just be a vanilla one. There are loads of flavoured tabaccos out …It might just be a vanilla one. There are loads of flavoured tabaccos out there.

Oh ok! It was definitely vanilla-ish. Lovely smell.
It's possible it could have been the paper it was rolled in. You get flavored papers. Tell you what you'd love it flavored paper and the tabacco from what you smoke in a sheesha. You keep it alight when smoking it but the taste is awesome
Some places in Europe sell a brand called "mac baren choices" their cafe flavour is awsome but a bit mild in comparison to GV, the vanilla flavour is closest on hit etc.
If you come across it, whatever you do, do not go for the Apple flavour!
Edited by: "maddogb" 4th Sep 2017
Original Poster
Got some Drum today. Not sure if it is the same as what I smelt, but I like it. Definitely a step up from Golden Virginia.
Might still be some ye olde tobacco shops around that sell lose flavoured tobacco for example See here
Edited by: "ding" 6th Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants