SWEET SUNDAY CODES

Found 10th Sep 2012
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone had any spare codes from the "Sweet Sundays" promotional packets of Galaxy Counters, Minstrels, M&M's, Maltesers, Revels and Mars Planets. Perhaps you don't have a participating cinema near to you, it would be much appreciated if you could PM me the code, it can be found on the base of the inside of the pack. Thanks in advance

63 Comments

why not buy your own instead of begging from others who are more than likely to use them themselves

jase.2

why not buy your own instead of begging from others who are more than … why not buy your own instead of begging from others who are more than likely to use them themselves

Woke up on the wrong side of bed today?
If I had some spare codes I'd happily give them away as I don't have a participating cinema near me.
Unfortunately for the OP I don't as I haven't bought the choc packs but I can imagine some people might.
There's no harm in asking.

Original Poster

Thanks Sickly Sweet, if the 2 options are throw them in the bin or give them to someone who'll use them by taking 30 seconds to type a code I know which one I'd choose, thanks for the bump jase

Original Poster

anybody ? thanks

Original Poster

anybody have any spare ?

WHY DO WE LIVE IN A NASTY WORLD WITH NASTY PEOPLE!! IF I HAD SOME CODES I WOULD GIVE THEM AWAY TO SOMEONE WHO NEEDED THEM NASTY NASTY NASTY LITTLE PERSON !!!!

Original Poster

^this

soz my sis is collecting them

but have a bump

WL77QL6ZZJ
5ZPC6BBL9H
RHJRJWHXKB
J6JTCXT7LL
XJW7QB6QZ6
JKQ7Q56HZ9
CKQ7QX6HZK
QB5RJ7HKK6
MZHM6WXKXC
9ZBH5CH5KK
L6WR5WXLZC
X77X9XJW9W
9XW7Q76HZH
P79XW9RLRM
RM57Q569ZM

Please post which ones you have used. Let me know if any are wrong and I will retype them.

I've used the first eight.
Thanks

if anyone has one going free i would appreciate it, wouldnt ask if i wasnt on a dormie 3 codes.

joseybo

WHY DO WE LIVE IN A NASTY WORLD WITH NASTY PEOPLE!! IF I HAD SOME CODES I … WHY DO WE LIVE IN A NASTY WORLD WITH NASTY PEOPLE!! IF I HAD SOME CODES I WOULD GIVE THEM AWAY TO SOMEONE WHO NEEDED THEM NASTY NASTY NASTY LITTLE PERSON !!!!

Think you need a new keyboard...

When does this expire? Got a few on the fridge I've been meaning to sort out...

23/12/2012

pinkleponkle

23/12/2012

Thanks.

Just claimed my first ticket. Need them to be on offer for £1 again.

dont think they in any shops anymore

pinkleponkle

dont think they in any shops anymore

http://www.fletcherarmstrongblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Incredulity.jpg

Home bargins have the counters still for £1. If any more spare codes they would be highly appreciated.

I HAVE TWO SWEET SUNDAY CODES I HAVE NOT USED;
HQJ9MKZFKP RPMBK6RQKX

chockie

I HAVE TWO SWEET SUNDAY CODES I HAVE NOT USED;HQJ9MKZFKP RPMBK6RQKX

They don't seem to work, perhaps someone else got there first

I only need 2 more, wish I'd paid more attention to when they would disappear from the shops

It doesnt hurt to ask, I have thrown away loads as I didnt need them, lets hope you dont need a favour oneday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sancho i found them in b&m, luckily i didnt have to buy the crappy counters. they had m&ms and magic stars as well as counters. if you dont have one nearby i will grab a couple of bags for you. only a quid so good value without the cinema bonus.

JQPZKRCFLR
They have them in the 99p store x

Im after one last code if someone could PM me please would be great.
thanks

I need one more code also, please pm me too.

found a couple of spare codes

CWXCK577M6
FXJ756QX99

oli86

found a couple of spare codesCWXCK577M6FXJ756QX99

Codes already used and not even a thanks on here

Good effort though - I'll check this thread quicker next time!!

I need one more code for my second ticket. I have eaten seven bags of them. I am stuffed now so if anyone has one code to save my cholestorol I would be grateful.
Edited by: "pringle35" 11th Nov 2012

6CXCHBQB9Z

W7W9K5CFLF

I wont get any use out of these -

9kjzhfmbm7

5wbfzlckxr

Constantine

I wont get any use out of these - 9kjzhfmbm75wbfzlckxr

Thank you :-) Merry Christmas xx

anyone got anymore please?

could someone write a code for 2013 i only need 3 more i will really appreciate it thanks

Anyone Pm some thanks

adamwijas3

could someone write a code for 2013 i only need 3 more i will really … could someone write a code for 2013 i only need 3 more i will really appreciate it thanks

You've been a member 1 week and made 1 (begging) comment. These are still available and half price in many places.

I have been a member for far longer...I am allowed to beg! SEND ME YOUR CODES....please.

I keep buying them, eating the chocolate and forgetting the codes and putting them in the bin!

skellysgirl

I have been a member for far longer...I am allowed to beg! SEND ME YOUR … I have been a member for far longer...I am allowed to beg! SEND ME YOUR CODES....please.I keep buying them, eating the chocolate and forgetting the codes and putting them in the bin!

I had a couple sent to me from this thread. Once I've got a couple of tickets I'll pass a code your way.

I only need 2 I have 6! Ta sancho....out of curiosity why the name sancho
Edited by: "skellysgirl" 7th Jul 2013

skellysgirl

I only need 2 I have 6! Ta sancho....out of curiosity why the name sancho

Ages ago I used a 'Lord of the Rings name generator' - Sancho came back.

I don't really like Lord of the Rings, but liked the name. Used it ever since.

Anybody have any codes for the current 2013 promotion that they aren't using I would happily take them off your hands
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants