sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October

Found 18th Oct 2017
Not a deal, just heads up/ reminder to anyone who has any opened bags/ unopened bags in a cupboard somewhere, you have until 23.59 tomorrow (19/10) to enter your codes on the sweetsundays website and you then have until the 12 of November to use the emailed e ticket.
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
Thanks, much appreciated
Edited by: "Deadpooled" 18th Oct 2017
Good shout, thanks
worth remembering that when you exchange your code for a ticket you can select a date after the 12th of November
Just doing mine having diarised it, only eaten half the chocolate so the rest has had to be wrapped in cling film and put in the fridge.

Found I only have 11 bars not 12. Do any nice people have a spare 5 ticks they could lend us?

Thanks
Original Poster
Btw You've still got till 23.59 tomorrow , so could buy one of the "pouches " that are £1 and they are worth 2 "ticks"
m1chaels30 m ago

Just doing mine having diarised it, only eaten half the chocolate so the …Just doing mine having diarised it, only eaten half the chocolate so the rest has had to be wrapped in cling film and put in the fridge.Found I only have 11 bars not 12. Do any nice people have a spare 5 ticks they could lend us?Thanks

Are they still available? I just assumed given the deadline the stock would have been cleared a few weeks ago. I will look tomorrow. Are they on offer anywhere
I only have 3 bags. Need 2 more
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants