Groups

Sweet Sundays - I need one code!

Realised I am one code short for the deal - they expire on the 13th - anyone got 1 code they won't be using from their galaxy counters/m&m's etc PM me if you do :-)

Thank you

4 Comments

Thanks for the heads up. I need one code too so i'll try to pick up a promo bag at the shops tomorrow

Hi I've got a ticket you can have that I haven't claimed yet, it asks for location when I press to claim, if you tell me which cinema you want it for I can then send it to you.

pink-ka

Hi I've got a ticket you can have that I haven't claimed yet, it asks for … Hi I've got a ticket you can have that I haven't claimed yet, it asks for location when I press to claim, if you tell me which cinema you want it for I can then send it to you.

Must be something in the air today, people giving game codes and cinema tickets away! Maybe its a happy day lol

pink-ka

Hi I've got a ticket you can have that I haven't claimed yet, it asks for … Hi I've got a ticket you can have that I haven't claimed yet, it asks for location when I press to claim, if you tell me which cinema you want it for I can then send it to you.

​If this ticket is still available, I would love to take my girls to see that storks movie that's coming out Friday. Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)56
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543734
      3. Apples new update47
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1629

See more discussions