Expired

Sweet Treats - £15,000 Cashback Giveaway is back @ Top Cashback

Found 1st Jun 2016
Sweet Treats £15,000 Cashback Giveaway

We’re welcoming the return of our favourite little flying hummingbird, for a new Sweet Treats competition running during June 2016.

Over the next month, you’ll get the chance to win over 60,000 instant win cash prizes up to the value of £100, along with entries into a mega prize draw for the ultimate ‘sweet treat’ for one lucky winner: a £2,500 cash prize and a giant hamper full of your favourite sweets. That’s a combined prize fund of over £15,000 up for grabs over the next few weeks!

Here's how to play:
If you haven’t played yet then entering is simple - all you have to do is log in to your TopCashback account (or join if you haven’t got one yet) any time during the competition and look around for those elusive hummingbirds that are hidden around the site.

To give you a head start, we’ll be releasing daily clues that’ll lead you to find one hummingbird each day, but once you’ve caught him there’ll be loads more to find so keep searching!

Each flying hummingbird you catch will gain you one entry in to the mega prize draw, and some will also be clutching treats in the form of bonbons, jelly babies and other sweets – as you collect these items they will be added to your Prize Board and count towards the instant win prizes.

Instant win prizes:
There are over 60,000 instant win prizes, which range from £0.10 to £100 each. To win, you'll need to collect between 1 and 4 matching sweet treats which some hummingbirds will be carrying around with them. Your instant win cash will automatically be added to your TopCashback account within 48-72 hours of you collecting all of the matching treats.

Mega prize:
A larger prize is also up for grabs for one lucky member; the ultimate sweet treat of a £2,500 cash prize and a giant hamper full of your favourite sweets delivered straight to you!

Each hummingbird you collect will count as 1 entry into our mega prize giveaway, and at the end of the game we will select one lucky winner at random for the mega prize.

If you want to increase your chances of winning, then share your progress on Facebook or send a tweet to gain 5 more entries to the mega prize draw. At any time during the competition, you can check your Prize Board to verify the number of entries you've received so far. More entries give you a better chance of winning the final prize.

So keep coming back each day during June 2016 to collect more treats, increase your chances for instant wins, and gain more entries for the mega prize draw!
Community Updates
144 Comments
Does it work on the app?

Found one La Redoute

Just got 10p
Ok so to answer my own question it doesn't work on the app but I did get 10p on la redoute when logged onto the website
One on Groupon too
Todays answer....clicky
Edited by: "wellhellothere" 1st Jun 2016
Thank you
Thanks
thanks
Debenhams

Edited by: "knomiuk" 1st Jun 2016
Newlook
Thanks R902g1e9r. Good luck

Found one La Redoute Another: GrouponAmerican Express VenereAirparks … Found one La Redoute Another: GrouponAmerican Express VenereAirparks Airport Parkingao.com

Worked for first 2 thanks but not the rest
niget

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/booking-com/ DAILY CLUE 2/6/16

Booking.com
Original Poster

Worked for first 2 thanks but not the rest

Try another day or leave for a week, they so post them again.
The Daily clue is the only retailer that is guaranteed for all . The rest just randomly pop up every 50 to 100 clicks . Therefore if a sweet treat pops up for you on say "BT" it will not for others and vice versa .
R9O2g1e9r

Try another day or leave for a week, they so post them again.

Yeh this is what I thought but the quite a few of us got 10p in la redoute
won 15p last time
25p in the bag, guess that's my lot!
Won £1, better than nothing I guess.
Thank You
We can only get one prize? Like if I won 0.25, that's it?

We can only get one prize? Like if I won 0.25, that's it?

That's how the previous sweet treats have worked, one instant win and thats it, just prize draw entries.
jez794

That's how the previous sweet treats have worked, one instant win and … That's how the previous sweet treats have worked, one instant win and thats it, just prize draw entries.

I won 10p but since then I have managed to collect more sweets, not enough of the same sweet to win cash yet but I'm hoping if I do then I will get the cash (_;)
One found on Sky Digital TV & Broadband - only a lucky draw entry. I feel this will be a hopeless effort like last time...!

I won 10p but since then I have managed to collect more sweets, not … I won 10p but since then I have managed to collect more sweets, not enough of the same sweet to win cash yet but I'm hoping if I do then I will get the cash (_;)

On all previous promotions I've won one cash amount then fill up every other prize bar the last one needed to win and got hundreds of pde, good luck tho hope they've changed it to be truly random but just don't think so tbh.
jez794

On all previous promotions I've won one cash amount then fill up every … On all previous promotions I've won one cash amount then fill up every other prize bar the last one needed to win and got hundreds of pde, good luck tho hope they've changed it to be truly random but just don't think so tbh.

On all previous promotions I've won one cash amount then fill up every … On all previous promotions I've won one cash amount then fill up every other prize bar the last one needed to win and got hundreds of pde, good luck tho hope they've changed it to be truly random but just don't think so tbh.

This has happened to me too

a few people have won more than one cash prize in previous promotions, proof is in here, good luck finding it though, i cba to trawl through it to find the posts... hotukdeals.com/com…116
I'm only getting +1 entry since yesterday night
'Staysure Travel Insurance Cashback' got one here
saves a bit of time clicking on these.....

topcashback.co.uk/gro…on/

topcashback.co.uk/new…ok/

topcashback.co.uk/mar…er/

topcashback.co.uk/scr…ct/

topcashback.co.uk/the…le/

topcashback.co.uk/the…ne/

topcashback.co.uk/tra…ge/

topcashback.co.uk/boots/

topcashback.co.uk/wai…se/

topcashback.co.uk/itu…es/

topcashback.co.uk/hun…se/

topcashback.co.uk/ama…on/