Groups

Sweetcollect

Just got my first ever package of sweets from them thbe other day after months and months of junk mail. Goes to show that you do occasionally get sent sweets from them.

Cant say its worth it though.

mod edit: moved - as this isn't for an actual freebie but more of a comment on another site - Thanks for the post though!

17 Comments

When I first was given a sweetcollect link, I thought the sweet offered would be sent once the task had been completed. Seems it doesn't work like that though.

Thanks for the info pauldjph! Very useful to know

Original Poster

I put it in the freebies section cos it was advice on a freebie! :wink:

Just to warn folk who might sign up for it.

No probs about you moving it though, your the boss! :wink:

Never heard a good word about them

may i justs ay that sweetcollect are quite a big company, with many side lines so if ur not happy with them let them know and believe me they do act on your response, as the last time i complained they sent me out an envelope full of milky bars

lb1977

last time i complained they sent me out an envelope full of milky bars

Suppose it's too late for you to share them?

:lol:

i've had a few packages from them, but one really annoying thing is how long they take to reply to ur emails

i've had a few packages from them, but one really annoying thing is how … i've had a few packages from them, but one really annoying thing is how long they take to reply to ur emails

As well as how long it takes them to send ur sweets- had to wait a few months for my last one!!! :x

:x My wife signed up for this one. Seems a lot of hastle for a packet of smarties or something similar. I think other sites give better incentives for surveys etc.
    I for one wouldn't subscribe.

rayman

Suppose it's too late for you to share them?:lol:

if i hadda read this post the other day it woulda been on time but now theyre all gone.

lb1977

if i hadda read this post the other day it woulda been on time but now … if i hadda read this post the other day it woulda been on time but now theyre all gone.

ah well the milky bars "were" on you

SweetCollect - wudnt touch them with a barge pole

YusufAli;7964

SweetCollect - wudnt touch them with a barge pole

yeah i agree they are a complete waste of time :whistling:

Banned

darren any particualr reason you are bumping 4 yr old threads

sassie;4097779

lmao, just wot I was thinkin :lol:

sassie;4097779

no sorry my apologies i won't do it again

Banned

darren9030;4097790

no sorry my apologies i won't do it again

No need to appologise to me, was just curious if there was a reason behind it - lol

sassie;4097895

No need to appologise to me, was just curious if there was a reason … No need to appologise to me, was just curious if there was a reason behind it - lol

I was just checking how far back the misc went. Shame i couldn't pick a slightly more interesting one though i guess.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile12
      2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget33
      3. Xbox one region22
      4. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45

See more discussions