Sweetest gifts sent and recieved

12 replies
Found 22nd May 2009
What are some of the most lovely gifts you have given and recieved from your loved ones?
I am speaking more about thoughtfulness opposed to the amount of money spent!!

12 Comments

a cactus

Banned

divorce papers:-D

I once received a large Mothers Day card and my kids had painted their hands and did a print in the card.

Not the amount of cash spent,it's the thought that counts.

Oh but on a more expensive note,I would be overjoyed if someone bought me a beagle and I could keep it,my partner won't have a dog

dog_cop;5290973

+1 - i celebarated more than on my wedding day :oops:

dog_cop;5290973

lol

A slushy machine! I had been harping on about wanting a slushie for ages in the winter so my fiance hunted down a machine for me.

Original Poster

Banana79;5291068

A slushy machine! I had been harping on about wanting a slushie for ages … A slushy machine! I had been harping on about wanting a slushie for ages in the winter so my fiance hunted down a machine for me.

Thats really sweet - they arehe kind of pressies i like the most -when you say you like/want some in passing and then they take the iniative to do it :-)

For my birthday, without my knowledge my mum had arranged a photoshoot of her with my kids.
She then used the photos and put them in some really nice frames for me as a surprise

A pair of earrings, he was out working and stopped in by for lunch in a little cafe and bought me the most beautiful earrings from the shop next door, i love them.

BlondeBella;5291544

A pair of earrings, he was out working and stopped in by for lunch in a … A pair of earrings, he was out working and stopped in by for lunch in a little cafe and bought me the most beautiful earrings for the shop next door, i love them.

Did the shop like them

magough;5291633

Did the shop like them

ssshhh never happened:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315410
    2. Lower car insurance76
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604797
    4. word association Game74244889