Sweets from the Debenhams Christmas promotion weekend are Best Before End December 2008, grrrrr.

I ordered some Mrs Bridges sweets from Debenhams 20% off weekend, just as I was wrapping them I see they are best before December 2008. So you're supposed to eat 2 jars of sweeties in 6 days?
I emailed them, they said they will organise a courrier, what a joke, that will cost about the same as the sweets!
Really annoyed as need to go buy another present and also have to stay in a day for the delivery man, what a bleedin' palava.

So anyone else with Mrs Bridges sweets, check the date.

4 Comments

probably last years stock!!

It's not as if it'll kill you if you eat the sweets on the 1st of December :thinking:.

Original Poster

rob585;3590976

probably last years stock!!

That's what I thought (annoying).

abomination;3591021

It's not as if it'll kill you if you eat the sweets on the 1st of … It's not as if it'll kill you if you eat the sweets on the 1st of December :thinking:.

I know, but they were going to be part of a present and it would look I am either passing off something I was given for Christmas last year or bought them at a discount store/on sale.

It's just annoying and worth looking at the date if you have bought them from Debenhams and planning on giving them as a present.

I'd be too busy eating to notice best before dates but I understand your viewpoint :).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741454
    3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
    4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions