Found 11th May
Hi, does anyone know where I can find a silicone swift Wiley fox 2 x case? I've tried both eBay and Amazon and on Google but they all seem to be for the other wileyfox phones. I've found the odd leather case but I'm after one that is silicone or Similar and just covers the back of the phone. Although any case would do for now if anyone knows a good place to find more variety? Thank you

1. Ask
  2. Wileyfox
7 Comments

Only place I was able to find one was on the official Wileyfox website. It is pricey at £15 but is rather nice.

Original Poster

I looked on their site but couldn't find one for the 2 X?

Original Poster

They do look nice cases though. I've looked under accessories but only found the Swift 1 and 2 and Spark Cases

CCC007

I looked on their site but couldn't find one for the 2 X?

​You seem to be right! I would email them as they definitely did them, maybe a website glitch.

Original Poster

Good idea. I will email them to ask. Although I've heard their customer service isn't great but i will certainly try. Thanks

CCC007

Good idea. I will email them to ask. Although I've heard their customer … Good idea. I will email them to ask. Although I've heard their customer service isn't great but i will certainly try. Thanks

​They get back to me everytime I Facebook message them, try there :).

Original Poster

They were pretty quick at replying unfortunately they can't give me a date on when they might be getting some more stock, or if they will be getting any more at all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769364
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486

See more discussions