Expired

Swimming baby born and tinkerbell dvd, rep given

7 replies
Found 8th Jan 2009
Hi just wondering whether anyone has tried out the swimming baby born, my daughter wants it for her birthday next week but i figured £25 is alot of money if it is rubbish (missed out on the boots £12.49 offer), so any input would be great, or has anyone seen anything simalar. She also wants the new tinkerbell dvd has anyone seen any good deals, any help greatly appreciated.

6 Comments

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3996973

the tinkerbell dvd might b on [url]www.find-dvd.co.uk[/url]just search it … the tinkerbell dvd might b on [url]www.find-dvd.co.uk[/url]just search it in the search bar and itl tell u where to find it cheapesthave no idea bout the baby born, im a 19year old male, if i did give u feedback that wud b pretty weird!

Ha ha, cheers for the dvd advice, yes ur right about the dolly but then u never know:whistling:

It was available here but now out of stock - try emailing to find out if it will be back in - £14.99

mailorderexpress.com/Zap…e08

Original Poster

scotsann;3997094

It was available here but now out of stock - try emailing to find out if … It was available here but now out of stock - try emailing to find out if it will be back in - £14.99http://www.mailorderexpress.com/Zapf_Creation_BABY_Born_Swimring_With_Bathing_Suit.asp?aid=froogle08

Thanks rep added

Original Poster

come on any other deals please x

baby born is in stock at amazon amazon.co.uk/Zap…1-1 £16.25.

My little girl got this last year for xmas, it does work ok. It moves its arms & legs (not very fast) i thought it would move across the bath at a good speed but its pretty slow. Saying that my 2 wee girls were fasinated with it. ( now they are not too bothered about it, just sits on the bathroom cabinet lol!)

Original Poster

Thanks rep added
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas Cooker Hose Required56
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed428
    3. Driving anxiety.1212
    4. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.35

See more discussions