Found 6th Jun 2008
Set my swimming pool up yesterday and it's leaking !!!

Anyone knoe a cheap place i can replace it looked on ebay the cheapest is £199.99, after an 18ft either round or oval.

Thnaks

11 Comments

Banned

Fix the leak ?

By set it up, is it new ?

Take it back ?

I noticed a sign in Argos window yesterday advertising a pool .I think it was a 10foot and only £39.99 .
Cheap or what , for that price you can buy 2 :-)

Original Poster

wierdowoss;2260373

Fix the leak ?By set it up, is it new ?Take it back ?

Cant fix the leak as i have no idea where it's coming from, there's water seeping out the sides of the pool from somewhere.

Not new i bought it from ebay last winter as it was cheaper, but where i had to keep shuffling about i may have torn it.

Original Poster

ricko;2260467

I noticed a sign in Argos window yesterday advertising a pool .I think it … I noticed a sign in Argos window yesterday advertising a pool .I think it was a 10foot and only £39.99 .Cheap or what , for that price you can buy 2 :-)

That is cheap! but unfortunatly to small

Try putting some food colouring in the water and find out where the leak is coming from, you never know, it may be a tiny hole.

you tricked me into thinking this was a thread about urinating in swimming pools - my favourite kind of thread.

Original Poster

Tatey;2260541

Try putting some food colouring in the water and find out where the leak … Try putting some food colouring in the water and find out where the leak is coming from, you never know, it may be a tiny hole.

How does this work? :oops:

Original Poster

morris7;2260554

you tricked me into thinking this was a thread about urinating in … you tricked me into thinking this was a thread about urinating in swimming pools - my favourite kind of thread.

Hahaha that made me laugh :-D

essortment.com/hom…htm Here is a guide to fix holes in above ground swimming pools. Suggests repair kits or replacing the lining rather than the whole pool (if possible).

splashandrelax.co.uk/aca…tml Large rectuangular pool, not round though and still over the £100 mark.

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx If you have a few tesco vouchers you could put them towards it. £149 for 15 foot pool.

The coloured food dye will be much easier to spot than clear water, so you should be able to spot the hole.

Original Poster

Tatey;2260628

The coloured food dye will be much easier to spot than clear water, so … The coloured food dye will be much easier to spot than clear water, so you should be able to spot the hole.

I'll give that a go, thanks rep left
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    2. Add one, leave one game54415416
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868

See more discussions