Swim/pool shoe/sock

Found 3rd Aug
I hate to be that person in the pool with the swim shoes but thinking in getting a pair for upcoming holiday. I hate the thought of my barefoot stepping in weird stuff in the pool! Anyone able to recommend any? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
So will you be the person walking crap in to the pool now?
Your initial thought is probably your best "I hate to be that person in the pool with the swim shoes"
Why would there be weird stuff in the pool?
What are you talking about? The only thing you should find in a swimming pool is water.

What weird stuff?
Have you been on holiday before? Why would anything be in the water?

Hotel or apartment owners check their pools all the time, majority do this daily. You are going to get some funny looks if you wear them.
Sea/ beach it's ok, not a pool.
I ware old trainers while swimming in the sea. Or these for pool Freely Barefoot Water Skin Shoes Aqua Socks for Beach Swim Surf Yoga Exercise Black S amazon.co.uk/dp/…BF4
Agree with others, for a hotel pool it is unusual, for beach or waterpark though perfectly acceptable, most holidaymakers recommend a shoe of some sort for the hot tiles in water parks, like these
I wouldnt worry about what you may step in op, its whats floating you should really worry about.
DKLS1 h, 25 m ago

I wouldnt worry about what you may step in op, its whats floating you …I wouldnt worry about what you may step in op, its whats floating you should really worry about.

And it's not a Mars bar!
The only wierd stuff in the pool are people wearing shoes
lol to be fair it's more issues with my local pools as opposed to holiday pools....it's the kerby clips (bobby pins) that get me .... ew
I bought a pair for my 4 year old, to use in a local splash park...they lasted a day...
little_green11 h, 3 m ago

lol to be fair it's more issues with my local pools as opposed to holiday …lol to be fair it's more issues with my local pools as opposed to holiday pools....it's the kerby clips (bobby pins) that get me .... ew

'local pools' ? - here in UK..?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants