EXPIRED

swimsuit age 7 and 6mths wanted PLEASE !!

Can anyone help me i need a swimming costume age 7 and a matching one age 6mths for my 2 girls would like them to be as nice as possible price doesnt matter ive looked in the below shops and im still looking, rep for any help thanks very much in advance

monsoon , mothercare,m&s, newlook,debenhams,peacocks,vertbaudet,house of fraser,littlewoods,bhs

9 Comments

I dont think you'll find hun.
As baby ranges are always diff to children, or if you do the choice i would imagine be very limited
Any special reason you want them to match??

Asda and tesco sell them from age 3 months upwards, they have some lovely ones. good luck. :thumbsup:

Matalan?

Sainsbury's had a few nice ones too

Matalan had some great suits and a lot were in the sale too!!!

Original Poster

ive tryed asda and matalan as well i will try tesco and sainsburys next week when i go thanks everyone rep added

diva its the 7yo wants the same as her baby sister were going on holiday and she was so excited to be the same, ive managed to get them some dresses from monsoon and thought a cosy would be as easy as the dresses but not managed yet

SABJ;5912070

ive tryed asda and matalan as well i will try tesco and sainsburys … ive tryed asda and matalan as well i will try tesco and sainsburys next week when i go thanks everyone rep addeddiva its the 7yo wants the same as her baby sister were going on holiday and she was so excited to be the same, ive managed to get them some dresses from monsoon and thought a cosy would be as easy as the dresses but not managed yet

Ok im off to tesco in a bit if i see any i think suitable, would you like me to get them and photo them as tesco easy to take stuff back to

Original Poster

DIVA1977;5912262

Ok im off to tesco in a bit if i see any i think suitable, would you like … Ok im off to tesco in a bit if i see any i think suitable, would you like me to get them and photo them as tesco easy to take stuff back to

ahh thats kind of you, if you just have a look and if they have them ill go to mine its about half hour away but its a massive extra one, so im sure they will have them if yours do if not saves me going
thanks very much

some very helpfull people on this site :-D

sry chick nothing left in baby ranges as wanted something for my LO, so coyldnt tell if u could get matching
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…44
    4. Iptv810

See more discussions