Found 6th Sep 2009
Could someone post the symptoms for me please as my internets being sooo slow today and so far only the NHS banner has loaded after about 15 minutes

Cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

The typical symptoms are: * a sudden fever (a high body temperature of … The typical symptoms are: * a sudden fever (a high body temperature of 38°C/100.4°F or above), and * a sudden cough.Other symptoms may include: * headache, * tiredness, * chills, * aching muscles, * limb or joint pain, * diarrhoea or stomach upset, * sore throat, * runny nose, * sneezing, or * loss of appetite.

Taken from - nhs.uk/Con…spx

Original Poster

thankyou both. think i may have it!!

deadduck_145;6221140

If you had it you wouldn't be posting on here IMO. When I had it (and others I know who have had it) you don't even have the energy to move out of bed, let alone get on the PC The flu really knocks you about.

tinkerbell28;6221147

Read the thread above it has all the contact info you need then:)

Internet slow

deadduck_145;6221140

or you may have a cold :thumbsup:

deadduck_145;6221140

Be careful, my 4 year old son had similar symptoms,we phoned the pandemic helpline and they said my son has swine flu and sent us to get some tamiflu with a auth number.
I wanted a second opinion so got a doctor to take a look at him and was not suprised to find out he did not have swine flu he had tonsillitis, and if we had taken the tamiflu, then if in the future he did get swine flu it would not have worked. Doc gave us antibiotics and in a week he fine.

Banned

flu-like:?

My friends Step Mum had it, she could barely move out her bed to go to the toilet, said even the joints in her fingers were sore, I agree that if you had it I doubt you'd be able to post on here.

Your probably a guy and just have some man flu.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6221190

My friends Step Mum had it, she could barely move out her bed to go to … My friends Step Mum had it, she could barely move out her bed to go to the toilet, said even the joints in her fingers were sore, I agree that if you had it I doubt you'd be able to post on here.Your probably a guy and just have some man flu.

hmm yeah probably just is flu to be honest. lasted an 80 minute rugby match this morning but im going to bed now. apparantly my college has it so thats the only reason why i thought i had

thanks for replies everyone:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet46
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…88
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions