Groups

Swine flu?????

Can you get it twice?

12 Comments

not impossible but unlikely as your body developes a immunity to it when you first have it, but depends if it mutates

yes but second time you die

Original Poster

Not me but a friend who apparently has got it again.

Dont even think they are testing for it anymore are they?

I'd imagine if your friend does really have it this time then chances are he didn't have it last time.

in theory you should be able to.. a different strand came out recently in a country (cant remember which). Killed about 80 people in a week
    i supposed you could get strand 1 ... then strand 2 thati s immune to the medicine.

Just hope you don't

tinkerbell28;6820574

Yeah he probably never had it in the first place more like:) Either … Yeah he probably never had it in the first place more like:) Either blagging or it was something else this time or last.

i agree one call to the swine flu hotline with a stuffy nose and you automatically have swine flu!

The second time it's called Gammon flu, because you were cured the first time!

People too posh for normal flu now that it can only be the piggy version?? ;-) :lol:

kingy58;6820587

The second time it's called Gammon flu, because you were cured the first … The second time it's called Gammon flu, because you were cured the first time!

Quality haha

5nowman;6820578

in theory you should be able to.. a different strand came out recently in … in theory you should be able to.. a different strand came out recently in a country (cant remember which). Killed about 80 people in a weeki supposed you could get strand 1 ... then strand 2 thati s immune to the medicine.Just hope you don't

Ukraine. Whatever you do don't google ukraine swine flu if you're scared by this stuff!

SunTzu;6820622

Ukraine. Whatever you do don't google ukraine swine flu if you're scared … Ukraine. Whatever you do don't google ukraine swine flu if you're scared by this stuff!

thats the place.. wont google..

p.s... scary avatar!!!

Ring NHS direct and ask - put your mond at rest...............oooppppssss-meant mind !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764543
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846305
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230715
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963013

See more discussions