Swirly MMS

Banned 4 replies
Found 20th May 2009
Hi All,

I looking for help with Swirly MMS

The problem is when i try and get a demo licence it says:

Fetching Demo Licence
Failed!

Anyone else have this problem and know a way to fix this?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Could be a number of things, e.g. is your data connection working, their servers could be down. Maybe try later today.

I already have the full version so cannot check myself.

Original Poster Banned

Trauts78;5266692

Could be a number of things, e.g. is your data connection working, their … Could be a number of things, e.g. is your data connection working, their servers could be down. Maybe try later today.I already have the full version so cannot check myself.

Thanks, my data connection seems fine as all other things email ect work and ive been try a few days now but no luck

How do you get the full version?

Same way as you get the demo license but it then links in to paypal and you pay via that, think it was £8 was a while ago I got it.

They have a new version Swirly MMS2 and maybe they have stopped demo licenses for the older version.

Original Poster Banned

Trauts78;5266781

Same way as you get the demo license but it then links in to paypal and … Same way as you get the demo license but it then links in to paypal and you pay via that, think it was £8 was a while ago I got it.They have a new version Swirly MMS2 and maybe they have stopped demo licenses for the older version.

kl ill try and get tht Thanks

repped
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch59
    2. Best renewal with sky after last offer88
    3. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage11
    4. Want to sell on DLC ebay44

See more discussions