Groups
    EXPIRED

Swiss Air travel

I am looking to arrange a trip to this years Oktoberfest for me and some friends and I was wondering if anyone knew of any discount codes to use for Swiss Air?

thanks in advance for any help.

7 Comments

OKtoberfest is in Germany - so why not fly with Luthansa or Airberlin or any low cost flyer to Munich???

Banned

mmm swissair went bust so dont think they will be flying very much at the moment :whistling:

dog_cop

mmm swissair went bust so dont think they will be flying very much at … mmm swissair went bust so dont think they will be flying very much at the moment :whistling:

It was rebranded as [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"]SWISS[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Banned

Crazy1

It was rebranded as [COLOR=red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial … It was rebranded as [COLOR=red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]SWISS[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

soon to be a part of Lufthansa take over being completed by 2007:whistling:

Original Poster

Swiss air fly into Munich and appear to be the cheapest i can find but in an effort to save more money for the actual fest i was wondering if there were any discount codes knocking around.

happyhammer

Swiss air fly into Munich and appear to be the cheapest i can find but in … Swiss air fly into Munich and appear to be the cheapest i can find but in an effort to save more money for the actual fest i was wondering if there were any discount codes knocking around.

I've been to a couple of Oktoberfests. Ummmmmm, I don't remember a right lot :giggle: :whistling: :whistling:
    Have you Googled for discount codes?

Original Poster

yeah, googled my heart out but cant seem to find any.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?67
      2. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots43
      3. Which android box?47
      4. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup22

See more discussions