Groups

Swiss army knife

Banned
    I am looking to go on holiday and i need to take my swiss army knife (which is full of useful stuff like scissors, little wire-cutter kinda things, the usual) but i can't see them letting me on a flight with something like that - or would they?

Obviously its 100% not going to be used for anything bad, it just saves me buying one when i land in the other country.

any advice?

thanks

12 Comments

be okay in your suitcase or any checked in item I think but not in hand luggage

Yep be fine in your suitcase

Took mine on holiday there but put it in my suitcase. Don't take it in your hand luggage or you'll lose your beloved knife.
    Hope your not just taking hand luggage cause you'll have to leave it.

easyjet.com/en/…tml

maybe depends who you flying with but they say no knives of any blade size even in cabin luggage.

They're not going to let you on board with any kind of knife...But my son who 11 years old last year, managed to travel to florida with a claw hammer in his rucksack!! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

thanks all, i'll just not take one, think it's easier to buy one when i'm there lol

gooddeals9;6327651

thanks all, i'll just not take one, think it's easier to buy one when i'm … thanks all, i'll just not take one, think it's easier to buy one when i'm there lol

Easier to buy one than just pack yours in your case? :?

depends how big it is !

http://www.adola.nl/adola/images/wenger_giant_swiss_army_knife_2.jpg

Original Poster Banned

ChipSticks;6327761

Easier to buy one than just pack yours in your case? :?

easier than it getting taken off me by easyjet lol then having to buy one anyway

gooddeals9;6327794

easier than it getting taken off me by easyjet lol then having to buy one … easier than it getting taken off me by easyjet lol then having to buy one anyway

But if it's in your case you won't get it taken off you. :?

It would be fine in checked luggage. The quote that says 'no knives in cabin luggage' means hand luggage, just Sleazy Jet use a different word.

its crazy you cant even take razor blades in hand luggage but as soon as ur through you can go to boots and buy razor blades to take on the plane how stupid is that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions