Switch controller and games

Posted 19th Feb
Just got 2 official switch pads, 2 switch games and forza 4 for Xbox one for 25😁
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Sorry forgot to add at Tesco!
Hot UK Brags, how?
TheMagicalDoge19/02/2020 13:46

Forgot to add, it was at Tesco!

I saw that but doesn't explain if it was a clearance at just one store in the UK or any kind of promotion that may be accessible to others by two switch pads do you mean a pair of joycons, pro controller or the wired mario style ones, what were the two switch games?
Felicitous19/02/2020 13:48

I saw that but doesn't explain if it was a clearance at just one store in …I saw that but doesn't explain if it was a clearance at just one store in the UK or any kind of promotion that may be accessible to others by two switch pads do you mean a pair of joycons, pro controller or the wired mario style ones, what were the two switch games?

Sorry it’s first time on this lol - apparently a lot of Tesco’s are doing a reduction on the game stuff
39939552-51I0Y.jpg
1-2 switch, Mario tennis, forza horizon 4, 2 wired controllers
TheMagicalDoge19/02/2020 13:49

Sorry it’s first time on this lol - apparently a lot of Tesco’s are doing a …Sorry it’s first time on this lol - apparently a lot of Tesco’s are doing a reduction on the game stuff[Image] 1-2 switch, Mario tennis, forza horizon 4, 2 wired controllers

thanks I was wondering I think hori pads are officially licensed but I still think of official as meaning 1st party for some reason. were the games also yellow reduced stickers on the back? which tesco was it?
Felicitous19/02/2020 13:52

thanks I was wondering I think hori pads are officially licensed but I …thanks I was wondering I think hori pads are officially licensed but I still think of official as meaning 1st party for some reason. were the games also yellow reduced stickers on the back? which tesco was it?

Haha yeah it’s fine - yeah reduced yellows stickers and Tesco Prestwich - the games and controllers were just put at the bottom of the gaming shelf sat there with the stickers on
Looks like this Elite controller deal might not have been a one-off then.

hotukdeals.com/dea…866
TheMagicalDoge19/02/2020 13:54

Haha yeah it’s fine - yeah reduced yellows stickers and Tesco Prestwich - t …Haha yeah it’s fine - yeah reduced yellows stickers and Tesco Prestwich - the games and controllers were just put at the bottom of the gaming shelf sat there with the stickers on

How much are the Switch games individually please and was there many left? Was there more than just Mario Tennis Aces and 1-2 Switch? Thanks
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 19th Feb
andrewworrall119/02/2020 17:33

How much are the Switch games individually please and was there many left? …How much are the Switch games individually please and was there many left? Was there more than just Mario Tennis Aces and 1-2 Switch? Thanks

Hi there wasn’t a lot left tbh just the 3 I bought, tennis was about 5/6 quid as was 1-2
TheMagicalDoge19/02/2020 17:43

Hi there wasn’t a lot left tbh just the 3 I bought, tennis was about 5/6 q …Hi there wasn’t a lot left tbh just the 3 I bought, tennis was about 5/6 quid as was 1-2

Thanks, saved me a trip. I would've gone if there was still some left. Enjoy your bargains - you basically paid Wii U prices for those games
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants