Switch is getting DOOM and Wolfenstein 2

Edited by:"Cantona007"Found 14th Sep 2017
That is incredible and very surprising.

polygon.com/201…ate

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

I sold mine as their wasn’t enough games, But as soon as Mario Odyssey comes and games like these you mention I will buy another hopefully 2nd gen one by then with improved battery life

Original Poster

Moonwolf19763 m ago

I sold mine as their wasn’t enough games, But as soon as Mario Odyssey c …I sold mine as their wasn’t enough games, But as soon as Mario Odyssey comes and games like these you mention I will buy another hopefully 2nd gen one by then with improved battery life

You'll be waiting at least 2 years for that.

Cantona0073 m ago

You'll be waiting at least 2 years for that.

I can’t wait that long, so it will be this year when Mario Odyssey is released then, I can’t wait I loved Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy 1 & 2 so I am so hoping Nintendo won’t put a foot wrong!
I sold mine as their wasn’t enough games, But as soon as Mario Odyssey comes and games like these you mention I will buy another hopefully 2nd gen one by then with improved battery life

Moonwolf19762 h, 16 m ago

I sold mine as their wasn’t enough games, But as soon as Mario Odyssey c …I sold mine as their wasn’t enough games, But as soon as Mario Odyssey comes and games like these you mention I will buy another hopefully 2nd gen one by then with improved battery life

Was the reason why I wasn't an early adopter off the switch.

Year one has some heavy hitters but they are few and far between. Sure it has a larger library but indie games don't scream "buy me" like a AAA title does.

Glad to see there are some 3rd party titles getting ported over now.

If this continues I'll get a Switch for sure during 2018.

I've got a switch. Lack of games hasn't been a problem for me, mostly because ever since Splatoon 2 was released I have only found myself playing that Zelda was the same before that. 150+ hours gameplay into it.

Never had a problem with battery life or left joy-con syncing problems either. I did with the right but that was only twice and hasn't happened since March really. Only problem is the wifi chip (which admittedly is awful, I'm about a meter or so away from the router, and in the same room and only get a bar or two at most. Have had various disconnects in multiplayer game and the switch won't hold a stable connection to my data hotspot).

Dolphinzz10 m ago

I've got a switch. Lack of games hasn't been a problem for me, mostly …I've got a switch. Lack of games hasn't been a problem for me, mostly because ever since Splatoon 2 was released I have only found myself playing that Zelda was the same before that. 150+ hours gameplay into it.Never had a problem with battery life or left joy-con syncing problems either. I did with the right but that was only twice and hasn't happened since March really. Only problem is the wifi chip (which admittedly is awful, I'm about a meter or so away from the router, and in the same room and only get a bar or two at most. Have had various disconnects in multiplayer game and the switch won't hold a stable connection to my data hotspot).

I also think the lack of games early on was bit of a blessing, it gave plenty of time to play Zelda and MK8. I have a habit of buying games and never playing them properly due to time constraints, then another AAA must have title comes along so I buy that as well.

paulj481 h, 1 m ago

I also think the lack of games early on was bit of a blessing, it gave …I also think the lack of games early on was bit of a blessing, it gave plenty of time to play Zelda and MK8. I have a habit of buying games and never playing them properly due to time constraints, then another AAA must have title comes along so I buy that as well.

^^ exactly. I rarely played MK8D because of zelda and LCU and I also (stupidly) invested in Puyo Puyo Tetris because I thought I'd play it- nope zelda had me covered and I have yet to actually play it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants